another authors note

yes another authors note because y'all don't understand the my characters will get wiser and progress as the chapter continue.

it really bothers me when y'all are just reading the book and don't have that mindset. leilani has been basically brainwashed by james because what she thinks he's telling her is right. her story will come later because that's not my focus point right now.

do not slander leilani because this is what james has told her his view of right. SO I DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOU TO SAY SHES STUPID OR BE REALLY MEAN IN THE COMMENTS. y'all know who you are.

jack wants to help her because he is part of the ddlg community. he feels very close to her and is willing to do anything and everything for her.

i understand she is difficult and a little annoying but that's how i wanted her character to show.  so don't act like y'all aren't annoying and difficult. i know this book isn't relatable, that's because it's not supposed to be. it's a journey for leilani.

so please again, do not slander leilani in the earlier chapters.

i just had to get that off my chest because y'all be doin too much in the comments like i don't see that. especially you, new reader that decided if it was you, you'd leave her ass and let her end up in a body bag. i see everything. so don't try it.

thank you. i love the rest of y'all that didn't put any slander on leilani. keep reading and i hope y'all enjoy these next chapters.

xoxo urban