10.

10. 

I awoken when it was morning. Everything looked so bright. I immediately knew I wasn't in my room. I sat back and tried to figure out where I was. Once I realized I quickly rose from the bed and ran down the steps. I knew Jack said that I didn't have to lift a finger but it is engraved in my head that I have to. When I found breakfast already made I calmed down.

"Good morning Leilani". He said before biting his sandwich. After he swallowed he said, "I didn't know what you liked so I made everything". How generous of him. I smiled and sat down. I grabbed a few eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles and fruit.

"So I'm going in today, and you still have some bruising so I suggest you stay here". My conscious didn't appreciate that. I sat back and rolled my eyes like a teenager would. He slammed his hand on the table which made my jump. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, this is your best interest so you don't have people staring at you". The veins in his hands started to pulsate. I sat up and laid my hand on his. He started to untense and finish eating breakfast. He got up and didn't say a word to me. "Alright, fine I'll stay home". He turned around and said thank you and didn't say a word to me after that.

Jack Gilinsky

I wanted to lay her on this table and spank her. How dare she disrespect me, in my home. It took everything in me to not spank her. I needed to cool off. I grabbed my workout bag and my keys and hopped in my car. It is still too early. I kept saying that to myself hoping myself would listen and didn't fall into temptation. She was irresistible. I couldn't help myself around her. This was her best interest, no one was going to be staring at her like a zoo animal. She was going to stay her and do what ever girls do when they are home alone.

Leilani

Once I was sure he left I set out to find things I could do around the house. While I was in the bathroom trying to find things to clean, I was distracted by the big bathtub in the center of the bathroom. He wouldn't mind if i just took a warm bath would he? I looked around in the cabinets for bath bubbles and came to many different types. I couldn't choose so I just picked all of them. The water was so warm that i just decided to take a little nap.

--
I don't really know if this is really as long as I hoped it would be because I wrote it in my notes first. I know the wait was really long but school is really really stressing me out. Again I'm sorry for the wait. I hope you all are still interested in this book and will still read it.

xoxo urban