13.

13.  

Waking up hurt. I didn't want to wake up, i just wanted to stay in the comfortable, plush bed. I rolled over, opened one eye and then slowly opened the other. He was sitting at the edge of the bed. I tried to hide as much of my body as I could. He chuckled turning towards me.

"So I guess someone who's known you for three years couldn't even get your pussy, but for someone you've known for two weeks can?" I know what he thought of me. Tears started building up in my eyes.

"How did you get in here?" I pulled my legs up to my chest, trying to get my body away from him."

"Easy baby, I was invited in".

"You couldn't of been invited in". I was shocked, I couldn't believe he was invited.

"But I was, boy wonder and I are friends now". His laughter held horror. I was scared.

"Jack!" I yelled trying to get him to help me.

"There's no use yelling baby, he's not here". I started crying, this could be my end. I wanted out of this room. I started begging and he just kept shaking his head and getting closer.

The first punch I anticipated, I knew it was coming. The crunch of bone is all I could hear. Punches and kicks are all I felt for a while. I was tired, I was spent. My head was lifted to look at him, but it was nothing but a blur.

"Tell pretty boy that if he doesn't give you back to me, you'll have more to deal with". He let go of my hair and left the room. My head dropped and I felt nothing, I was numb. Sleeping is the only option.

Returning home, I expected Leilani to be sitting on the couch eating and watching the television. I was surprised to see that she wasn't. "Leilani". I tried calling out her name but I heard nothing. I quietly walked up the steps. I opened her room door and saw her arm from the other side of the bed. I ran over and her face was unrecognizable.

"Baby, baby, wake up please". I hoped she was alive. She couldn't be dead. There was a groan and she opened her eyes. She tried to smoke but it was a small smirk.

"I'm gonna get you to the hospital and we'll see if there's anything else wrong". A tear flowed out of her eye and she grabbed onto me tightly. I nodded.

"I'm not gonna let you go baby, I'm here, I'm with you". I picked her up and she started crying. I was angry and I was hurt. I can't believe he broke in and did this. He's going to pay.

--

See I told you there weren't going to be some not so steamy parts. My baby Leilani hurt again but her knight in shining armor is here.

These chapters are coming in fast. Y'all better love me for this. I think it's a little short and a little cliche but I'm not good at fighting scenes. I'm a baby. I don't know how fighting works.

So let me know what y'all think.

xoxo urban

Breathe Me InOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara