12.

12.

Getting in my car, I read everything Leilani had written down. She purposely chose every cheap store. I decided to ditch the note and go to the stores I had in mind but still get the things she wanted.

Once I heard his car drive off I ran down the steps and opened every drawer in the kitchen looking for the key to the locked door. I couldn't find it anywhere in the drawers. If I was Jack, where would I hide a key, I thought. I walked around in a circle until it came to me. I ran up to his room and looked in every drawer but it wasn't there. I sighed in discouragement. I started lightly tapping things, trying to figure out if there was a secret door or opening to something. I was right. I taped a bedpost and it opened a little box under the bed. There was all types of key, so I just took them all. It took me a while to find the door because I forgot where it was. Once I got to the door and tried all the keys. None of them worked. I was annoyed and frustrated. I sighed and slid down the wall. I looked at the wall for a while. There was one small table in front of the door. It looked suspicious. I got up and opened the drawer it had. There was another key inside. I opened the door with it and it worked. I did a little dance. I did all this work for the obvious.

"So I see you found my play room". I jumped from his baritone voice. I turned around and nervously laughed.

"I just wanted to see what was in here, since you had it locked" I said shyly.

"Since you opened it, lets go in". He dropped the bags and opened the door more so we could both enter. He flicked the light on and walked in from of me and took my hand.

The lights lightly dimmed the whole room. There was a place for toys and a place for whips and i place for gags and a place for blindfolds and just a place for everything. My mouth was open the whole time. I couldn't believe all this was in here. He stood against the wall watching me.

"Do you like it". He asked getting off the wall, walking towards me.

"How long have you had this room" I said putting my hands in my pockets. He smirked at me and crossed his arms.

"For four years". I was stunned.

"Did you do this to other girls or did girl do this to you". I was very curious to this part of him.

"Both". My eyes widened. I bit my lip, do I really want this.

"How many girls before me?" I asked getting closer to him.

"Four". He his arms unfolded, he was catching my drift. I pondered. That wasn't bad. So I kept walking towards him. Once I was against his chest. I used my fingers to get under his shirt. I lightly scratched his chest. I heard him hiss. I looked up at him and saw nothing but lust. I bit my lip. I wanted this, I wanted him.

--
Hey lovelies. I'm back and this chapter is only the beginning to bigger things. Some steamy things are coming and some not so steamy things are coming.

Happy thanksgiving eve everyone. I hope your grandma has greens, beans, ham, and lamb. YOU NAME IT.

I hope you all like this chapter.

xoxo urban