14.

14.  

There was loud chatter and it wouldn't stop. I groaned trying to get them to stop but they didn't seem to hear me. Everything was blurry but I could see a cast on my right leg and left arm. I tried to open my mouth but it wasn't letting me. The talking grew louder and turned into shouting. I tried to throw a jello cup that was sitting on the table but my arm hurt too bad. I pressed a red button next to me and a nurse quickly came in.

"So I see you're awake". She smiled nicely and started checking everything. Jack rushed over to my side and tears came to his eyes. I shook my head trying to tell him to not cry.

"Hi baby, you're in the hospital, your parents are on their way". I nodded.

"You can't talk right now, your mouth is wired shut, so you can't talk right now". Now tears came to my eyes. "I know baby, I know, it's going to be okay". I turned my head from him and sighed deeply. Everything wasn't going to be okay. I upped my morphine and drifted off.

"Yes she's sleeping, but I don't think she wants any visitors, she's been facing away from me ever since she woke up". I again upped my meds and drifted off.

"We have to get her moving or her muscles with atrophy". I opened my eyes to five people surrounding me.

"Hi I'm Doctor Heismel and we need to get you moving". I threw some mashed potatoes at him. Jack had his arms folded looking down, i threw some mashed potatoes at him too. He looked at me shocked and started flicking it off of him. I rolled my eyes.

"I understand you have no interest in moving but you have to". I rolled my eyes. I looked back at Jack and he looked angry. I slammed my jello on the table in front of me and looked right at him.

"You threw mashed potatoes at me and you think I'm not going to get mad". I rolled my eyes and waved him off. I saw my parents looking right at me. I everted MY eyes from them and looked right at the doctor again. He gave me a wheelchair and I looked at him like he was crazy and shifted comfortably in this hospital bed.

"I guess we'll try tomorrow". He whispered to Jack.

--
If you have ever watched greys anatomy you'd get some vibes from when Meredith got beat by a patient in this chapter. I got the idea from the episode so don't say that i'm copying.

i'm hella excited for this winter break y'all better get ready for a new chapter this whole two weeks. i have some stuff and y'all are not ready for it.

xoxo urban