11.

"Leilani?" I walked around the house trying to find her. She wasn't in her room. I opened every door except the play room until I found her. She was in the bathtub. The bubbles had gone away and I could see all of her. She was beautiful. I knew I couldn't touch her but she just looked so tempting. Her body there, in all glory. I put my hand over my eyes and started trying to wake her up. I softy ran my thumb over her cheek. "Leilani, wake up" I said calling to her. She started groaning and eventually woke up. "I'm up". She said quietly. I heard water splashing so I knew she was getting out the tub. "How much did you see?" She asked shyly. I knew I had to lie, but I didn't want to. So I quickly replied, "Nothing, I saw nothing".

I decided to fix up some dinner while she was getting changed. "Uh, Jack, I need some a new clothes". I heard her low voice in the white silence. "We'll go shopping tomorrow, I'll take off of work and we'll go". She quickly shook her head no. "Wh- What if James is there and sees us". I understood her worry and told her to write some things down that she wanted and I'd get it for her. She was thankful. She chowed down her dinner and ran upstairs. She seemed excited to me.

There was a locked room in this house. I was going to find the key and unlock it. He would be gone for more than two hours I would make sure. But then again, I didn't want him to spend so much money on me so I made sure everything I wanted to have was cheap. Jack has been so kind and understanding these past weeks and I appreciate him for that. He might be my best friend. I missed him throughout the day, the house was very cold and lonely without another person in it. I'd have him all day to myself, I would get to know him tomorrow and understand him tomorrow. I wasn't going to pry but I was going to know what his other intentions are. I know he didn't just want to save me and keep me safe. Who would?

--
hehe heyyyy guys.

i literally bullshitted this chapter. ideas for this book are so hard to come up with. like i  need you guys to give me some ideas because i feel like i'm just dragging things out. i need like good ideas of what should happen next and things like that. so if you guys can help me out, that would be great. i'm not giving up on this book because y'all really like it.

the only reason i have for y'all waiting this long for a chapter is bc school and i don't want this book to be boring. so if this chapter is. let me know!!!!

xoxo urban