Chapter 24: Final Chapter!

*Katherine's POV*

I woke up immediately. Shocked at the fact that I just got my memory back. I touched the sheets that i was laying on frantically just to make sure that this was not all a dream and I actually had my memory back!

Then the tears started spilling. The hot liquid that was currently pouring out of my eyes started dribbling on my cheeks. He cheated on me. He was with another girl. I bet he just thought I was good to pass his time on when he was bored. He played with my feelings and used me. I can't believe I'm saying this but even Chase was on a lower jerk-zone that Luke was currently standing on.

"And that too,... Stacey?!" m My mind shot at me.

That rotten bitch! So he was with her this whole time? I couldn't believe how unlucky I was. I got up from my bed, raging towards Luke's room like a cyclone. He really didn't know what he was in for.

I swung his bedroom's door open.  It revealed a snoring Luke, who was sprawled over his bed in just a pair of dark green boxers. His hair was messy as hell.

He looked so cute...

Wait what?! I did not just say that...

I meant to say that he looked hideous.

I strangled him and started punching his chest. He woke up immediately and looked at me. "Where are the thieves?!?" He screamed, jumping out of his head and looking for something in his closet, probably a weapon.

I wanted to laugh at his panic attack but this wasn't the right time. The steam started coming out of my ears again and I bawled my fists.

"There are no thieves you fucking idiot," I practically growled, clenching my jaw.

"Then why were you punching me?" He asked, as if it was a 'duh" question.

I rolled my eyes at this idiot. "You ass hole! I can't believe you were playing with me this whole time! You told me you loved me, I can't believe I actually believed you. I was so naive... I should've know your sole purpose was to just pass your time. Of course Stacey was who you really liked. I can't believe I was so...so...so... stupid." I spit out, feeling the words coming out of my mouth like venom. I shook my head and looked at my feat, the tears spilling shamelessly.

He just looked at me with pure guilt. Right. That was all he was going to do , wasn't he?

"Congratulations Luke, my memory is back and we are over. If there ever even was a "we." " I scoffed and turned on my heel.

He quickly grabbed me and spun me to look at him. I struggled to escape from his reach but he was just too strong.

"Please don't cry." He said in a low voice, clearly ashamed.

"Let me go." I snapped, trying to brush the tears off. I felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. He probably thought I was some emotional fool who was begging for his attention and love.

'Kat I-I-... please believe me there is nothing going on between Stacey and me! It's only you Katherine, it always was and it'll always be that way." He spoke assuringly. His eyes were practically pleading me.

I just shook my head disbelievingly.

"That's what you want to say? Especially after what I saw at the park?! Why did you do it then Luke, why?" I asked, my voice raising higher and higher after every word.

"Maybe because I overheard you making a sex deal with Chase!" He screamed in my face, letting all the frustration out.

I looked at him shocked. He had clearly misunderstood what had happened that day. How could he take things so seriously when he didn't even know what had happened?