Chapter 13: Chicken Dancing

Chapter 13

*Luke’s POV*

“Where were you?” I asked bitterly. She was gone the whole day.

“I was swimming, why do you care?” She replied back, coming into our room.

Katherine began drying her hair with a towel. She didn’t know I was looking at her. I stared at her face. Katherine is so beautiful. Her long brown hair was flowing like ocean waves softly. Her large emerald green piercing eyes with dark eye lashes were set upon the towel she was drying her hair with, her thick luscious pink lips formed a pout as her hair was still not drying.

“Was swimming fun?” I asked, trying to get my mind off of her beauty.

She bit her lip and said, “Yea, Ric taught me how to surf- a little.”

What the hell? Why was Ric after her?  I Ioathed that bloke. 

“Oh, so you were with toilet boy the whole day?”

“DON’T CALL HIM TOILET BOY.” She snapped, I was really getting up her nerves.

“Whatever Kat, since our parents are gone for like the whole day and it’s late now, I think we should sleep”

“Yea okay” and with that, she flung herself upon her bed and closed her eyes.

As soon as I thought it was safe, I took off all my clothes and grabbed a pair of boxers. I ran to the bathroom and put my head under cold water of the shower. After I came out of the shower, I put on my boxers and came back inside. Kat was curled up like a little kitten and was sleeping peacefully. Her face formed a little frown and she had stuck out her lower lip a bit. Damn. She looked so adorable, even when she slept. I felt like… like…. kissing her.

Don’t. She’ll wake up and hell will break loose.

My head commanded me. No way was I going to listen to my head right now. Sometimes, heart comes first.

Shit! A drop of water from my hair (my hair was still wet from the shower) landed on her cheek. She frowned and instantly woke up.

Now... well now I was just sitting like a moron by her bed, wearing nothing but boxers.

“Luke? What are you doing?” she jumped up and widened her eyes.

“I was just uhh. I w-was just checking t-to see if you’re okay” I replied nervously, messing my hair.

She giggled and mumbled sleepily, “Can you cuddle with me?”

Cuddle? What the-? I have never “cuddled” with a girl before; what the hell, I don’t even know how to cuddle.

“Y-ya sure, I guess” I said nervously and snuck into her bed with her. I awkwardly put an arm around her shoulder.

“You don’t really know how to cuddle do you, Luke? It’s okay I’ll teach you. You do this” and with that she rested her head upon my chest and hugged me tightly, falling asleep in a minute again. I was just awkwardly laying there.

“Wake up!!!” Katherine yelled as she put her hands on my arms and was facing me. I was still laying on her bed.

“What?” I yelled back.

“It’s 7:00 AM, god!” I yelled, looking at my watch.

“I wanna go surfing. The waves look pretty good from the window Luke, come on!” She whined

 "Uhhh. Fine but only on one condition…” I replied, cleverly. Finally she will let me sleep… I smirked.

“What? I’ll do anything!”