Chapter 7: I Hate Saturday's

*Katherine’s POV*

It was a Saturday! I was so going to have this whole weekend to myself. I let out a yawn and stretched my arms, ready to get out of bed. I looked at Emma who was still fast asleep, curled up like a kitten. It would be good to take a shower. Since Emma was asleep, it was safe to strip off my clothes and grab a new pair of clothes. I took off my undergarments and grabbed a fresh underwear and bra. I took my clothes with myself too. A green shirt and white shorts would do.

I wrapped a towel around myself and made my way to the bathroom. I swung the door open and stopped dead in my tracks.

Oh my god. Luke was standing shirtless in the bathroom near the sink and was about to pop the shaving cream can open so that he could shave. He had wrapped a towel around his legs and his hair was wet.

I don’t know what happened to me but I couldn’t help examining his chest which was perfectly toned and so… so… sexy.

“Kat, I know you’re checking me out.”  He said, smiling slightly

.

“Um no, not at all. Why the heck would I do that?” I asked

He chuckled and trailed his eyes around my bare shoulders and legs. Apparently, the towel I was wearing was pretty short and barely covered my thighs.

“Stop looking at me Luke” I said, giggling.

He put his hands up in defeat and smiled.

“You know what? I’m getting bored of this.” And with that, he started tugging at his towel which was wrapped around his waist.

“No no no stop! Don’t you dare go any further than that.” I told him warningly.

“Relax Kat, there’s no way in hell I’m showing you myself first.” He said, winking.

I hate it when he teases me like that. There’s no way I’m showing him an inch of my body below my shoulders. I punched his chest several times playfully, giggled and left the bathroom.

*Lukes POV*

I smiled to myself as she walked out and began shaving. After I was done I rinsed my face with cold water put something decent on and I hate to say it but walked over to Kat’s room and glued my ear next to her door. Hers and Emily’s conversation was muffled but I could still make out some of it.

Kat: “He’s so hot….”

Emily: “No way! How do you know?”

Kat: “Don’t tell anyone but I saw him shirtless, he was about to shave”

*Giggles*

I smiled at myself and shook my head. It would be best to walk away because I was definitely not in the mood to listen to any ‘tampon-talk’.

*8:00 PM*

“Babyy I’ll come over tonight okie? I heard that your parents are away for another 3 weeks!” Claire cooed over the phone.

“Ya sure, babe, feel free to come over whenever you like.” I replied, smirking.

“Okayy baby I’ll be there at about eleven”

“Alright with me.” With that I ended the call.

*Katherine’s POV*

Not at all what I expected this weekend to turn out as. Emma left before she promised because her parents ringed her up to inform her that she needed to come home early. Now all I had left was browsing facebook. It was midnight and I caught my stomach growling. I made my way to the fridge to grab a drink and made my way back to my room.

Why not put an ear to what Luke’s up to? I ascended towards Luke’s room and put my ear to the door.

Claire: “Stoppp! Babe you're so flirty tonight”

Luke: *Chuckles* “Come on babe aren’t you all mine for tonight? You can moan all you want, no one to worry about is home anyways.”

I could feel the hot tears pouring down my cheeks. I rushed to the balcony and thought it would be okay here to cry all I want. I could feel my eyes getting sore and it had probably been an house since I was here sobbing. How could he be so sick? What’s up with him and sluts? Oh wait, his entire life he has been dating sluts. I feel like an emotional wreck.

“Bye baby, I’m running late- enough playtime.” Claire told Luke who was standing with his arms around her waist. They were standing in the living room which was right next to the porch, which meant they could see me. I quickly brushed my tears away and acted casual.

“Oh Katherine! What a surprise! What are you doing up so late?” She said in a mocking tone with Luke standing right behind her who had his arms crossed and looked worried.

“Oh Claire, was I disturbing your little playtime?” I said, with my eyebrows raising towards Luke in my most snobbish manner.

The color drained off Luke’s face.

“Oh my gosh babyy was this little bitch listening to us the whole time?!?” Claire said.

“Don’t worry, Claire, I’m least interested in listening to you playing slut with my brother.” I snapped back

I could see her face getting redder and before she could take a few steps towards me, Luke interrupted, “Claire I think you should go,” in his serious tone.

“Alright whatever you say.” Claire told Luke and kissed him full on the mouth and left the house.

“Kath-” Luke told me and put a hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t.     touch.    me.” I said, through gritted teeth.