Chapter Nineteen|| I'm Still a Virgin

Start from the beginning

My blood ran cold and I started to hyperventilate.

"Oh, fuck, I'm too young. You can't kill me, I'm still a virgin, I have to watch the end of Pretty Little Liars, I have to turn in that late paper for English, oh my fuck, please," I cried out.

He chuckled. "Any last words?"

I racked my brain for any words while tears escaped my eyes. "I hope s-someone fucks your asshole while y-you're in jail, fucking p-prick!"

He laughed loudly. "Always such a funny girl," he said.

Then he shot the gun.

I felt an excruciating pain in my stomach, it lasted a few second before it stopped.

I cupped my wound so that I could stop the blood from seeping out.

"It's shock and adrenaline, you won't feel it for a while," Coen explained as he put his gun down, "But it won't take long for you to bleed out."

"W-why didn't you just shoot me in the head and g-get it over w-ith?" I growled. I was pissed as fuck.

"Well, because I want Sam to see you," He stated.

As if on cue, Sam came in with a scowl on his face.

"What do you want?" He asked.

Coen smirked at him and turned to look at me. I watched as Sam's eyes widened and he rushed to be on my side.

"I warned you, Samuel," Coen said as he stood up.

"Is this the part where you rip your shirt off to help my wounds?" I asked and smirked. I was starting to feel a bit light headed.

"Shut the fuck up, Sawyer. I swear, if we both make it out of this alive, I'm going to fucking strangle you," Sam growled as he also pressed on my wound.

"Help won't get here on time," Coen said as he watched Sam pull out his phone to dial 911, "Plus, if I go behind bars, I'll bring you down with me."

Sam glared at Coen but ignored his statement.

"I should just shoot you too and erase all the evidence, shouldn't I?"

"Come near me and I'll rip your fucking head off, you piece of shit."

I suddenly saw Isaiah, hiding behind the Sofa. I started to wonder if I was actually hallucinating.

"As a matter of fact," Coen said as he pulled out his gun, "You were one of the best, Sammy."

Just as Coen was about to shoot, he got bashed on the head with a chair. A fucking chair!

"Get her out of here, dumbass!" Isaiah exclaimed as Coen was regaining his posture.

Sam picked me up and nodded at Isaiah. Isaiah nodded back, I guess it was a way to show gratitude.

"Stay alive, Sawyer! You still owe me that favor!"

I smiled, or at least I think I smiled. I was starting to lose all feeling in my face.

Sam ran out of the office and pushed me in the passenger's seat.

"Don't die, please, don't die," Sam repeated, "I love you, you hear that, Sawyer? I fucking love you so don't you die on me."

The last thing I heard before I passed out were two gunshots and Sam's rambling.

Author's Note

Heyooo! Don't get mad at me! We both know it ain't a book unless someone dies😂

Anyways, Sam finally admitted his feelings! Too bad Sawyer is on the verge of dying. Oh, well!

I'll update sooner if I get 20 votes! So get your family account and your smut account!

I'll probably end off this book on 5 more chapters! Idk, I want to start writing another book, I have a great idea😂

Leave me a fucking comment because I am very, very lonely.