Chapter Seven|| Bamboozled Again

Shout out to deep-breathes  go read her story, it's amazing

Enjoy🖤

Chapter Seven|| Bamboozled Again

"Hey there, little. . ."

The man trailed off as I was throwing away the trash.

I had thrown all discretion out the window. I hadn't bothered to put on my Hannah Montana wig on, I had taken off the tape from my breast, and since Nick was out, I'd been positive that no one was going to see me.

Bamboozled again.

"Girl," I finished for the man.

He raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. "I'm looking for Sam, I don't know if you've seen his around."

I crossed my arms. "Who's asking?"

He sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Coen. My name is Coen."

"I don't know, that sounds like a fake name to me," I muttered jokingly.

Coen growled and pulled a gun to my forehead. "I have no patience, little girl. Do you know where he is or not?"

My blood ran cold and I tried as hard as I could to keep my cool. "You're going to shoot me? In a public space? Where anybody could just drive by and see you shoot me?" I asked and thanked my lucky stars that I hadn't stuttered.

He huffed and put his gun away, his eyes scanning the place to see if anyone had just witnessed the event.

"Nice move, Coen."

"I will not hesitate to fucking rip your vocal cords out, don't try me," he said venomously.

Why the fuck was Sam involved with these kind of people?

"If you say so," I added.

"Do you know where Sam is or not?" he hissed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Even if I did know where he was, why would I tell you?"

He sighed again, closed his eyes, and started counting. "1, 2, 3, 4. . ."

Once he hit 10, he looked at me pointedly. "Because if you don't, I'll kill you."

"Okay," I said.

Coen furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me in disbelief. "What?" he inquired.

"Kill me," I encouraged. Of course, I was just bluffing, I didn't really think this man was going to shoot me.

"Shit, don't have to ask me twi-"

"Coen," Sam said through gritted teeth, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Oh, thank God. Oh, my fuck. He was actually going to do it.

Coen looked at Sam with a smirk. "Talking to this little girl/boy. Seriously, are you really a girl?"

I huffed. "Just because I have short hair doesn't mean I'm a boy." Fucking asshat.

"Please don't talk to him, Sawyer," Sam said and then directed his glare towards Coen.

"See! You even have a boy name!" Coen exclaimed.

"It's unisex, motherfucker," I growled.

"You're a boy!" He yelled back.

"Bet," I said.

"I'm no betting on something I k-"

He was abruptly cut off by me reaching for the hem of my shirt and lifting it up.