Chapter Fourteen|| Lady Chuginton

I stared at my Math book with a furrowed brow and pouted.

I was never going to get this stupid shit done.

"Can you stop staring at your book like that? You're making me nervous."

I turned and caught sight of the cute boy I had seen in the public library a few weeks ago.

"Hey Isaiah," I greeted and then my eyes widened.

I had never met him as a guy.

Isaiah raised his eyebrows and sat next to me. We were currently at the school library, enjoying our study hall.

"I met this really interesting girl at the library and she looked just like you," he continued.

Oh, fuck, oh, fuck no.

"Okay. . ." I trailed off, trying to keep my cool.

Ha, you can't keep something you didn't have in the first place.

"She was exactly identical, too identical to be another person. Not to mention that you knew my name when I haven't spoken to you once," Isaiah finished as he looked at me with a raised brow.

I dropped my pencil and sighed before looking at him. "What the fuck do you want from me?"

He smirked and shook his head. "I don't want anything, not anything at the moment anyways."

"I'm not going to suck your dick if that's what you're implying," I responded dryly.

Isaiah looked at me in disgust and stood up. "That was not what I was implying but thanks for the clarification," he said, "I'll see you later. . ."

"Sawyer," I responded.

"-Sawyer," he finished, "I'll leave before your little boyfriend over there kills me with his eyes."

I followed his gaze and caught sight of a very familiar blue eyed boy glaring at Isaiah.

"He's not my b-" I turned to respond but he wasn't there anymore.

Huh, go figure.

"Was he bothering you?" Sam growled as he scowled at Isaiah's retrieving figure.

I sighed and started picking up my stuff. "You have to stop saying stuff like that or people will think that we're having a relationship," I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes. "I need a favor."

I looked up and nodded my head as a gesture for him to continue.

"I'm taking Gina to this formal ball this Friday and I need you to-"

"-Drive the get away car so that you guys can kill the main guy!"

"No."

"Take care of your family so that the bad guys don't hurt them?"

"No."

"Fight the leader of ISIS!"

"Will you just listen?" He growled.