Saying Goodbye

Ashley- gripping onto the starring wheel, the tears flowed down your face. Walking out of work, the heart breaking news still felt new, not registered yet. "W..wh..why?" Struggled to get out. Confusing filled the car as you drove towards the hospital. Your phone kept on ringing, ignoring him, you didn't want to talk to anyone yet. Walking into the hospital, you headed straight up to the room. "Y/n how are you?" You doctor asked. "Doctor I need to know what is happening, I got a call" begging for some good news. Since the accident, everything hasn't been the same, coming to the hospital nearly every day after work. It was putting stress on relationships. "He doesn't have long, proberly a couple of hours, say your goodbyes now" he signs and walks out of the gloomy room. "Please don't leave me, I need you in my life, I was meant to go first, I'm meant to look after you. So you can go though live without a breeze, you still need your first kiss, you didn't go to college.you can't just leave, I still need you" tears crystallising on your red cheeks. "Mommy, you can do this, I loved my life. You made it the best life I could have had, and I love you for that. You were the best mum you could have been, you can live with out me, just don't move on so fast, look after everyone, they will need you and you will need them. Don't forget I love you so much, tell daddy the deal is a go" your baby, Nathan John Purdy, slowly slipped out of your fingers. Ashley's ring tone filled the room, "Ashley, he's gone" slipped out of your mouth."I know honey, I need you to come home, straight home" he said in a hissed voice. "He said the deal is a go" breathing became harder. The fact you just lost your son, your only son is gone, a part of you is dead. Spots began to appear. All you could do was sit in the corner and cry. Arms of your husband wrapped around you.