Ring ring ring part 4

"Teddy bears after teddy bears. The room was full of wacky gifts. Sitting staring at Andy, praying he'd wake up someday. Gripping his hand, tears started to flow again thinking about his smile, his laugh and his amazing voice. Just sitting here made me rethink everything i did back them, i should have been there. Gripping harder and harder, a slight flick of a finger spun my world. "Was that real? Am i making this up? No i cant be the doctor said soon, he should be waking up, he's waking up HE'S WAKING UP" feet came scrambling in the cosy room. Another and another flicker followed, Juliet grabbed his other hand. Cc ran for the doctor, all our hearts beating out of our chest. "MAKE ROOM MAKE ROOM, everyone clear out" the doctor pushed and shoved us out of the room. Yanking me back, Andy was gripping my hand, only my hand. " y/n nooooooo y/n dont go, please not again" weakly fell from his mouth. Pulling harder i was dragged away from my love. In the waiting room, tension grew, it finally broke. " how could he, how could he, HOW COULD HE CHOSE YOU YOU!!! OUT OF ME, YOU ARE A LIVING PEICE OF SHIT AND HE CHOSE YOU" steam came from his ears. She ran for me, jake stopped her from getting any closer. Tears flowing down my face, not because Juliet but andys in trouble and we cant help him. The doctor came stumbling out of the room, where a bellowing scream erupted from. "Erm we need y/n for a moment please" stepping forward the guys laughed at my red face. Stood in the doorway, andys head turned towards the door. Bursting into tears, i ran to his side. "I love you y/n slipped from his lips. "Andy, baby, i love you too" fell out of my mouth as he gentle kissed my lips. "Your the one i want to live the rest of my life with, your my world, please dont leave me" tears threatened to leave his eyes. Nothing could have felt more right than to be here with him. Wth hearing Juliet shouting in the background, "i will never leave you again," i promised Andy. "I softly told little Bruce Wayne Biersack, slighting rocking him side to side. "And she never did" Andy came up behind me, kissing my cheek. "Thats my favourite story" as his tiny pale blue eyes shut for the night.