Pregnancy (andy, ashley)

Andy
Charlotte (random name), your best friend missed he period so you being the good friend was there when she took the test. Crying she went home to break the news to her boyfriend while you started to make tea for yours. You and Andy have not talked about future or if you guys were in each other's. However you desperately wanted to be in his. The door went as he strutted into the kitchen on cue as the pasta bake came out of the oven. "Hey baby anything interesting happen today" he questioned kissin your cheek. Not being able to tell him your best friend is pregnant, you answered with a simple "not really". He went to the bathroom to freshen up, forgetting that the test was still in the bathroom you ran up but it was too late. "How is this not interesting huh?" He bellowed mad you kept the pregnancy from you. "It's not mine, it's charlottes, she didn't take it home" you screamed back. "Course, o don't want kids Y/N they are stupid and horrid" he yelled before slamming the bathroom door in your face. Not knowing what to do you went to your moms and cried the whole night.
Ashley
You knowing that Ashley is the biggest player and flirt ever, you were scared shirtless of how to tell him you were pregnant. You thought the best we to do it was to do it on Father's Day. The whole plan was sorted. Ashley never told you, but he knew you were pregnant and was so excited for the little baby to come. Ever since the day he met you he was in love with you and wanted the biggest family with you. The baby decorated cake is done and ready all the have to do is get he to go to the shop. "ASH, can you please go to the store for me please I need milk" you said hiding the milk carton from him. "Sure babe be back soon" he said following out of the front door. When he came back the whole living room was decorated in baby things. Balloons. Bunting. Baby boots. It was something to see this many blue and pink things on your living room. He was shocked when he saw the room. "Baby I'm having a baby" you say as you see tears fall out of his eyes. When the baby came he finally told you that he knew every since the first month, he could always tell when you were lieing.