The Pretty Reckless- "take me down"

Ashley- "standin' at the crossroads a dried up pen in hand"
Stepping off the crowded tour bus, there was a quite spot in the corner of the roads. Sitting on the cold bus, the pen danced on the pages. A new song was what you need. Yet with the noise in the bus, you couldn't think. Finally finishing the song , the pen dried up. With a sign falling from your lips, the horn sounded from the bus. On the road again
Andy- "why you pulled me from the fire and sealed the deal with a kiss"
Light illuminating from the window, a slight red glow. A scream rang through the air. Running out the door, i saw the house at the corner on fire. Y/N house. Sprinting for dear life, i finally reached her house. "Help help" her voice barely made it through the noises. Not even thinking twice, i ran in the front door. Y/N sat there, barely breathing, life slipping away. Taking a deep breath, i kissed her. Picking her up, i carried her out.
Jinxx- "sign with the devil"
Meeting jinxx at the music store he knew you liked music. But when he finally went to your house he was surprised that it was so gothic. "What is this" he said pointing to a framed contract. "Oh that i signed my life to the devil" not even joking. He looked at you differently from then on. He stilled loved you. Some say even more so.
CC- "forever and a day"
"Y/N you are my life, my world, my soul. You light up my day with just a text. You make me fall on the floor laughing. You make me worried when you have. I am going to libe you forever and day. Will you marry me??" "Yes yes yes"
Jake- "how much harder can i play"
"For the sake of god, jake i said no. No means no" you screamed into the phone. Jake has not be giving up to earn back your trust and forgiveness. "Please y/n 1 date and ill leave you be for a couple of days" "fine 1 date". In the hour, jake was at your door, with a bunch of flowers and chocolate. Being emotionally you started to cry. "Baby dont cry, it makes me sad to see you sad" "im not sad im just emotionally, and chocolate makes me happy" "oooookkkkkk lets go then". Entering the car, jake drove away. Pulling up to the nearest mall, jake opened the door. "A date at the mall is your big plan" you laughed at jake. Blush flew across his face. "Not just the mall, getting kicked out of the mall" a smile sprung up. You haven't done this in forever. With the last word, you knew you forgive him.