#3 "girlfriend"

His point of view
Ashley
It has been 3 months since he last saw you, however he has called and texted you every single day since the first "date". He didn't know what to even call what you guys were. Were you dating? Just friends? It confused him.
After all the tour was over, his mind raced on how he was going to ask you. Once he got to your apartment door and knocked. He was so excited to see you, he just blurted it out. Of course you answered with "it would be my please Mr Purdy".
Jinxx
I am shaking.LITERALLY. I have performed in front of hundreds even thousands. But asking CC's sister one question has got me shaking in my cowboy boots. Cc gave me that "hurt her and you a dead man" speech once I asked for permission. Just ask her Jinxx, you have done this before. I marched up to her bunk and ripped open the certain to find it empty. "Jinxx what are you doing I'm right here" I quickly turned around and planted a passionate yet rough kiss on her plum lips. "Be mine?" I whispered over and over again though out the best kiss of my life. Finally coming up for air, I got a gentle yet happy " yeah" whispered back to me
Andy
Just knock. KNOCK. Your a pussy biersack. Knock knock knock. OMG I knocked. I can still run. The door swung open revealing (Y/N) in her batman pjs on."guess we are sole mates like the guys said" I stuttered not knowing I would sound so creepy. "Look biersack if your here to see my pjs, I'm going back to sleep I'm tried" she said whining. Even whining she still sounds like an angel. IM SOOOO WHIPPED. " no no no I want to ask you some thing and it could not wait" I pleaded she would not go inside. She signed to carry on while stepping out side. " I wanted to know...wellll...if you would be my girlfriend?" Stumped out of my mouth I could not even register the words glowing off of my tongue. " you came here T 3:29AM AM AM to ask me to be your girlfriend......THAT IS SOOO CUTE you are adorable and Andy I would love that" with a gentle kiss she went back to bed. Before going back to bed I hear a slight squeal coming from (Y/N) side of the door.
Jakes
(Y/N) was at her normal place busking, I had to ask her before that guy asks her out. She's in between songs, now Pitts you can do this. " hey baby your good wanna get some coffee?" I hear in the distance. " not from you I don't" she sasses back to him, while strutting over to me. " hey jake you said you wanted to talk" the light in her eyes shines brighter,did I do that to her? "Yeah erm we have been on a couple of dates and I wanted to know if you would like to be more serious as in my girlfriend?" I could not even look at her face I was so nervous. " Jake sweetie look at me" slowly I lifted my face to meet and smile spreader on her perfect face. "Jakes you make me so happy I would love to be more serious as in your girlfriend" I became the happiest man alive in that moment.
Cc
This car could not go any faster. I got a call from (Y/N) saying she is in hospital. I hope it is nothing to serious. I ran to her room after screaming at the front desk person. "Y/N Y/N your okay? What happened?" I yell at her as I see her sat on a bed with a leg brass on. " cc I erm fell down the stairs and done something to my leg" she said with a guilty look on her face. After about a hour of messing with equipment, the doctor came in and told Y/N not to put to much pressure or stain on the leg, so that means no walking for her. "Will your boyfriend be able to look after you?" He asked looking at Y/N. She seemed confused. It releasing he meant me. "Yeah I will, not standing walking or basic moving the leg got it doctor thank you" I said as the doctor left some pain killers with me. "Let's make it official, Y/N will you be my clumsy bed bound girlfriend?" Staring into her tried eyes. "Carry me to the car and I would be your girlfriend forever" (she never broke that promise)