Brother or boyfriend scene

Andy
Ronnie radke
"Y/N I can't believe you agreed to come on tour with us, think of how much fun this will be" your brother, Ronnie screamed at you. "Ronnie calm down, or I'll leave" you joked, knowing you'll never leave. "Don't even joke about that, looky look look who's here, your boyfriend" as your boyfriend Andy from Black veil brides entered the bus."come on not in front of your brother for God sake"
Ashley
Harry styles
"Will you calm down, they are not so bad" you say to your boyfriend."not bad have you seen them" Harry questions as he fiddles with his fingers. "Are you judging them by their appearance, do you see me that way as I look Just like them" you say, hoping he does not see you like everyone else sees you. "No no but I'm just scared of your brother, he's your brother of course I am s-s-scared" he stutters. "Well we're here so calm down" as you guys climb out of the car and entered their house."that better be the one the only y/n" Andy yells as soon as he hears the door. "Andy where's my brother" you ask wanting to get through this as fast as you can. "Why am I not good enough, just joking, ASHLEY GET DOWN HERE Y/M HERE WITH THE BOY TOY" Andy yelled, nerving Harry even more. "Guys stop joking around, it's serious" you say. " wow never thought I'd hear y/n of all people say something like that" Ashley joked even more as he got to the bottom of the stairs. "Hey I'm Ashley y/n brother nice to meet you" shaking Harry's hand.
Jake
Evan Peters
"No I love you.... Not even possible" you giggled in the phone, talking to your boyfriend. "Y/n who you talking to, your new boyfriend" Jake,your brother, asked. "Go away Jake, I'm busy" you yelled at him. "Your always busy with that no good actor toy of yours, why can't you just fuc*k him and dump his sorry arse already" he bellowed back with so much hurt and angry behind his voice. "Is that what you see me as, some fucking whore who fucks and dumps, I was like that, but I love Evan so much, why can't you accept that already" you whispered back getting more hurt and hurt as minutes went on. After 5 minutes of silence from both of you, "I want to meet him" and Jake left.
Cc
"I just can't believe your from Canada, like really you hate maple syrup" cc your boyfriend joked after findin out your from Canada. "Haha you are so funny, any one else want to join in" asking the others from BVB as you say at your joined home. " does that mean ou have a moose as a pet" Jake joked as the door knocked. " I'll get it" running to the door. "Janick, you came" hugging your brother for dear life. "GUYS COME HERE" bellowed throughout the house. Finally one after one, everyone was at the door."guys meet my brother Janick Thibault (at the top) he's in a band called amasic, they're touring with me next month" all looking speechless. Being an idiot your boyfriend asked, "does that make you Canadian too?". "Omg cc really?" You could not believe he asked that. " it's fine y/n, yeah I'm Canadian but are you fucking my sister" levelling up cc. "Erm uh like erm how do I put this nicely, yeah I'm fucking your sister" cc tried to back away, but with the help from the others in amasic he did not get far. " listen buddy we'll have a talk later an our going to listen to me understand, y/n show us to our sleeping quarters" walking away, leaving a petrified cc shaking. "Sorry babe he gets protective" following amasic behind them. But not before hearing "guys I'm dead" escape from Ccs lips.
Jinxx
" how could you be so fucking careless y/n, omg omg my little sister is pregnant, someone got my little fucking sister pregnant, you tell me now who the hell out there dick in you, I swear to god if you lie, I'll still kill them" he screamed, just wanting to hurt who every hurt you. After you told your now ex-boyfriend, Jinxx, that you were pregnant he still left. Your brother cc did not know that you guys were together. Heck only Andy knew. " Y/N tell me now, he hurt you, he left you, he left his pregnant girlfriend hurt and broken, he deserves what he is going to get" cc knee on screaming and screaming. But you never told.
~3 years later~
You never told a soul. Not one. After leaving that terrible day when you told cc, you never went back. You only spoke to Andy from that band. You didn't want the constant reminder of your past love. You never moved on, never loved someone else. Andy finally tricked you to coming to a show. Walking down to the dressing room was the longest minute ever and holding your baby girl was making it even worst. " you had the baby, you had a baby girl, you kept the baby after all this time, you had my child" jinxx spoke under his breath, but cc already heard. "You were the one who got her pregnant?, what, why, how, when, wait what" confused cc just looked hurt as ever. " you would hurt him, if I told, I couldn't do that to him" tearing up even more as the day you found out. " y/n I'm sorry if I scared you, I can't believe I'm an uncle, wow, can I teach her drums yet?" Wanting to put the past in the past. "She already knows how"