Icon for hire- now you know part 1

Ashley- "this scene is so sexist"
Sitting in the car in the way to photoshoot. Me and ash just staring out of the window, not speaking. The idea of the photoshoot erupted from his mind. Walking in the wardrobe room, bikinis lined the walls. "Ashley im not wearing this" you whispered in his ear. " come on y/n its not that bad, i want to show everyone what i own"
"Own? Own? Im not your property, i am my own person, not yours not anyones"
"Y/n come on y/n your over exaggerating, come back" he yelled as I stomped out of the studio. "Sexist prick" i grunted under my breath
Jinxx-"in fact that, females can indeed make music"
At the family reunion of jinxxs, you stuck out like a sore thumb. Walking round, everyone seemed nice, until his auntie spoke out. "So y/n what do you do?" She spoke looking at your outfit like it was a sin. Your body-con red dress, your favourite dress, they did not like. "Im in the music business like jinxx", judgement swept across their face. "What do you do in the music business, people dont dress like that in the classical business". "No no i meant the rock business". "Awwhhh so your a groupie??" Horror flashed in jinxxs face, trying to intervene. "Stop right there, im an artist, i make music, i sing in a highly respected band, so i will ignore your comments just for jinxx as I truly love him" jinxx just stared at you. It was the first time you said you lived him, grabbing you he pulled you away. Cuddling on the sofa and listening to music, you silently cried into his chest.
Andy- "women dont all sound the same"
Strolling into the house you shared with andy, the sound of music floated in the air. Walking up the stairs, the voice of a female filled your ears. "When everything turns grey, i still see you". You immediately knew who the voice was. "Hey andy what up" walking into the room. "Hey y/n, do you think that you sound the same as jewels, a fan told me this, i just saw it right now" tears rolled down. He just compared you to her, also by her special old nickname. Your heart broke as you walked out of the door.