Ch. 4 The Suprise

I woke up to light shining in my eyes. Glancing at the clock It read 10:25am. I groaned and rolled over.

I flopped my arm over the other side of the bed and felt cold liquid on my skin. I opened my eyes and it was a bowl of cereal and my hand was sitting in it.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I shook my hand off.

I got up and took a shower. When I came out there was a clean stack of clothes on the bed.

It kind of creeped me out to know someone was in my room while I was in the shower and I didn't know it.

But it was also nice to have the things I need to pop up without me having to ask for it.

Once I got dressed I smelled food and since my cereal was ruined I figured I might as well get something else.

When I walked into the kitchen I smelled bacon, eggs and pancakes. I stomach growled as I took a seat at the table.

"Morning Dear." Sara sang.

"Morning." I replied.

"Would you like something to eat or a cup of coffee?" She asked.

"Yes, food please."

She made me a plate and set it in front of me. "Thank you."

"Your welcome dear." She replied.

I started eating when Aaron came in. I couldn't help but think of last night. Once he sat down and settled in I felt the urge to ask him.

"Hey Aaron?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

Sara's eyes widened as she gasped. He laughed. "No why?"

"Because I know a girl who you remind me of. And I've been thinking that you 2 might work."

I heard Sara sigh in relief. "Really? What's her name? Maybe I know her." He said.

"I don't think so." I said sluggishly suddenly wishing I hadn't brung the subject up.

"Come on. I really want to know."

"Um, Hailey Woods." I said hesitantly.

"Nope never heard of her. Is she pretty? Is she sweet? Is she smart? Please tell me she's smart. I can't date a girl that's stupid."

I wanted to laugh. "Yes, yes and yes."

"No way. What's wrong with her?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean no one is sweet, pretty and smart without something wrong with her." He explained.

"OK there's one catch." I confessed.

He knotted. "I knew it. What is it? Is she crazy? Does she have some weird disease or fungus?"

"No, nothing like that it's just her pack doesn't exactly like the Rogues. That's all." I explained.

"Oh well that is a problem." He said. "What's she like?"

"Um, well she is nice but if you make her mad she'll rip your face off. She's tall and blonde and has green eyes. We have been friends since we were born. And she is very open to the people she trusts."

"I feel like your leaving something out. She sounds great. But it's like she's to great if that makes any sense."

"Um, I mean my timing isn't exactly perfect." I said.

"Uh-huh, what is it?"

"Her father died."

He squinted his eyes. "And why is this important?"

Leader Of The Packजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें