What The..

-Fushimi's POV-

I can't believe that I'm holding her in my arms after so long I'm so glad she's ok. "Sa-saru, stop!" I heard (y/n) yell at me, I stepped back to find myself glowing in a red aura. "What the-", I said as I lowered the flames until they disappeared; I looked up at (y/n) then at Misaki they both glowed with the same red flames. I paused glancing back and forth from (y/n) to Misaki.

"Um... guys." They glanced at each other and Misaki quickly extinguished the flames surrounding him. (Y/N) just sat there and stared at her hands, she slowly put out the glowing aura until it was just on her finger tips, "Amazing", she muttered. "How is this possible? I thought we destroyed the device that held these powers", I said looking over at Misaki. "I thought we had too, apparently it wasn't destroyed.... or that wasn't the object that really held each power." (Y/N) stood up, shaky at first but she found balance almost immediately like her weakness was sucked out of her in a flash.

-Your POV-

"We must get everybody together, I want to see how many of our group members are gaining back the ability to use their flames", I made eye contact with Saru and grabbed his hand with the both of mine, "that includes you too, Saru." His eyes widened a little and he nodded but turned away towards the door when he started to blush slightly; after he walked out and closed the door Misaki mumbled something to himself but I ignored it just for the sake of not starting an argument. I reached out and grabbed Misaki's hand and gave him a warm smile. He looked up at me and put his opposite hand on my cheek and rubbed slightly on my skin with his thumb, "I've missed that smile so much." He kissed me and put his forehead against mine, "As much as I want to lay here with you we should go meet everyone", he kissed me again and stood up, bringing me up with him. He walked towards the door and slipped his shoes on, "Come on, Love, let's get going."