Golden Heart (Final Part)

-Your POV-

We where on the rooftop and I was hiding behind one of the air conditioners. If I can sneak my way to the other side of the roof then stake out behind the wooden boxes I would get a better view to target Yata, I thought. I looked over the edge and didn't see Yata anymore, I slowly move out and sprinted my way out of behind the air conditioner. Suddenly I heard the sound of Yata's skateboard and I was beginning to fall, I watched as Yata skated around me and caught me in his arms. "That's 3-1", Yata said as we looked at each other, my body still laying against his. I frowned and looked away from him, "I need to learn how to defend myself", I looked back at him and smirked, "one more round-" I paused and continued to look at him, "-but this time don't take it easy on me." Yata looked anxious, "(y/n), are you sure you don't want me to go easy?" I nodded my head and turned myself around for we were facing each other, smirked and said seductively.

"Ready?"

-Yata's POV-

I heard (y/n) whisper in my ears, I closed my eyes and when I opened them she was gone, I looked around to try to spot her and she was making her way further downtown from rooftop to rooftop. I directed my skateboard in her direction and headed after her. She's got another thing coming, I thought to myself as I watched her running in the distance.

-Your POV-

I kept jumping from rooftop to rooftop trying not to fall off. As I came to the last building I slowed down before I ran off the edge. I looked behind me and saw Yata only two rooftops away, I started to panic so I jumped onto the nearest window ledge. I landed on the ledge and looked above me to see Yata's face full of shock. I smiled and waved, "Are you coming?" He smirked and started after me once I got to the ground. I started running again then darted to an alley and hid behind an old dumpster. heard footsteps walk towards me, as I watched a shadow appear past me the footsteps got louder and I saw Yata walk past me. I quietly approached him and swiftly swept his feet off the ground. He fell to the ground and rolled over, before he could get up I jumped on him and pinned him to the ground. We both looked each other in the eye and I was still breathing heavy from my "great escape". I His eyes are so attracting, I thought. As we sat there and stared at each other I could see the temptation in his eyes, the frightening truth is that he could probably see the exceeding amount of temptation in my eyes as well. Our hands started to interlock as I felt my head started feel heavy, I felt my head starting to slowly approach his. When I was an inch away from his face I could feel him leaning up, I closed my eyes and felt his lips press against mine. He pulled away and whispered in my ear, "I won't go easy on you."

-Time Skip-

I quickly dragged Yata to my door and pulled him inside. After we restlessly made out I fell asleep thinking, I love him, I cuddled closer to him and held onto his hand tighter than I had before.