Destiny (Final Part)

-Prologue-

It's been a week (sorry for that), and your romantic relationship with Misaki has strengthened. Your character has reached a higher fighting ability and will use any surrounding objects to protect themselves. Your character will be interacting more with the Homra members, in this week your character has memorized the names of the members of your clan and has briefly seen the Silver King and his two members. You saw them when Yata hid you into a room and you peeked out and heard their conversation before the silver king faced the colorless king. Your character feels guilty for not knowing Mikoto Suoh (†) , (as you all should remember) the Red King, as well as you felt you should have. In this point of time your character has put Homra at one of the most important things in their life, you're moving into an apartment closer to the Homra pub so your walk to the clan isn't so long, so being called in to an assignment will be easier so you can get things more quickly. Your relationship with Saru-chan is still the same although it's difficult when the Red and Blue clans get in a brawl.

-Your POV-
I wake up in my new apartment in my room with about 10 boxes left to unpack. As I look at my nightstand I try to make out the numbers on my digital clock, I wiggled out of bed and walked my way to the bathroom and washed my face off with water. When I made my way back to my closet I grabbed an outfit and quickly got something to eat and looked in my extra bedroom to see if Misaki stayed over again last night. I guess he's not here, I thought, I mean I know we don't officially live together but he stays over more than enough to make it seem like we do, I walked onto the street still stuck in my thoughts. I hope that Misaki is in today and not on another special assignment.

I daydream about the pub, all the other members. I'm really surprised that they're all so kind to me, even though we tease each other I feel like they're my family.