Destiny (Part 1)

-Your POV-

I was sitting next to Saru looking out at the city and I couldn't get over the feeling that something was wrong. I looked up at him; he was sitting to the right of me listening to music with earbuds in, "I think I'm going to head home, it's getting late", keeping my eyes him expressionless face. I stood up and bent forward for a quick hug from him but to my surprise he pulled me closer to him causing me  I fall forward.

I glared at him and he let out a genuine laugh, after a while I stood up again I smile at Saru, "Aren't you-" I was cut off by the ringing of his phone. He answered it and he started getting his bored tone in his voice, after he hung up I joked with him, "Work?" He just stared at me and smirked, "good guess." He let out very sarcastically. I just stood there looking at him smiling, he got up and patted my head. "I guess I'll see you around", I said as we headed to the street corner near my apartment. He smirked, "Yeah, sorry-", he stopped talking as his phone rung again. "That must be, you know...", Fushimi slightly whispered. I nodded my head, "Yeah you better go tend to your boyfriend." I said as I started smirking. Fushimi just glared at me and turned around heading to his head quarters, "See you around (y/n)." I just laughed as I started my walk home. I was almost at my apartment complex when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, I looked to my side to try and see who they was but by the time I glance their way they had disappeared into an alley way.