Destiny (Part 2)

-Your POV-

I try to quickly cross the street to see if I could find the person who caught my eye. Once I crossed the street I dart into the alley way and I saw a familiar face leaning against the brick wall. "What are you doing here", I asked the familiar face as he started approaching me. "It was easier to find you than I thought." I rolled my eyes and gave him a smirk back, "Are you following me now or something, Eric?" He laughed a little and said, "You wish, (y/n), I'm looking for Yata I figured you would know where he was since you two are so close", he kind of gave me a playful smirk and stood in front of me, "do you know where he is?" I started to worry a bit as I tried to think where he may be and then I thought of rooftop that he brought me to, "I'm pretty sure I know where he is I'll go find him." Eric looked back at me and shrugged, "Alright just make sure you get him back to Homra." He muttered something in English as he walked back into the crowded sidewalk, after he disappeared into the crowd I looked up at the rooftop of the two buildings and started bouncing my way back and forth using my aura as a booster. Once I got to the top of one of the buildings I started running towards the rooftop that Yata hung around. I ran all the way to the rooftop, as soon as I got there I saw Yata slouching up on the ledge looking out at the city. I quietly approached him and tried not to startle him as I reached out to hug him. Before I did I hesitated, what if he was still upset with me for what happened at the cafe... It wasn't exactly my fault but I didn't go after him... Instead I stayed with Saru... I felt myself lower my arms and start to back away. I felt tears start to fill my eyes as I started to think more about him not wanting me around after I hung around with Saru-chan when I should of ran after him. My breathing shortened and I felt my tears falling to the floor like I was releasing every ounce of water in my body, I covered my mouth to try to muffle the sound of me inhaling, I sniffed my noise and I tried to get out of sight before Yata saw me, I turned around and took a single step. I felt warm hands reach around me as I started to cry even more using my hands to wipe the tears off of my face. I turned around and buried my head into Yata's chest as I squeezed him and felt him gently squeeze me back. I tried to talk to him and explain myself, "Yata-- I'm so sorry-- I shouldn't of stayed and hung out wi-- th Saru-- I--", Yata cut me off and kissed me then started to wipe the tears off my face, "(y/n), I don't care. I'm just glad you're here now, with me."

He cupped my face and pulled the hair out of my face. "From now on call me Misaki."