Butterflies

-Your POV-

I woke up and glanced over at my night stand to see my little black digital clock. Ugghhh..., I thought it was already 10:16, I shouldn't of stayed up so late. I dragged myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom, brushed my hair and got myself into a nice outfit. I wore some black ripped jeans and a baggy (f/c) t-shirt that read 'WHATEVER' in a bold print finishing it off with a (f/c) plaid jacket wrapped around my waist. I stumbled into my kitchen still half asleep, and got out a bowl (or plate) and (food of your choice) for breakfast. After I scarfed my breakfast down I brush my teeth and headed to the pub. As I walked outside I felt the warm sun's rays hit my skin, I looked at the sky and stared at the clouds, I'm finally back here mom, I thought. I decided to text Yata to see if I could meet him at the pub.

-Texting-

You: Hi

Yata: Hey

You: Can you meet me at the pub I wanted to hang out.

Yata: Yeah of course I'll meet you there

-Yata POV-

After I put my phone back in my packet I felt butterflies in my stomach, I put my skateboard on the ground and headed towards the HOMRA bar. I really hope I don't make a fool of myself in front of her, not again.

-Your POV-

I smiled at his text and headed onto the bus and listened to music until the bus arrived to the nearest stop close to HOMRA and I got off. I was about a block from the pub and I was getting anxious. In an attempt to shake off the nervousness, I started running until I got close to the corner of the Homra pub. As I was quickly walking the street I heard Yata's voice screaming, "Don't move!" I was confused and didn't move, he quickly grabbed me and swept me off my feet holding me like a bride. I smiled when he looked at me and asked, "You alright?" He looked at me a little worried.

"I'm fine, nice job picking me up. You better not drop me", I blushed a little as I felt the warmness of his chest. "So where do you want to go?" I thought for a couple seconds and said, "Lets go to the shopping center." I watched as we passed hundreds of people, he seemed like he had a lot of experience going the the crowds. After an hour we arrived to the shopping center and I felt my eyes widen, I wanted to see it ever since I moved here and there I was staring at the huge building. I noticed Yata glance at me and smirk. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into almost every store. I tried on, what felt like, thousands of clothes. At the very last store I spotted a dress that looked beautiful. I tried it on and showed Yata, who was sitting in a waiting chair. He looked at me and blushed then started to drag his eyes to the floor," You look.. cute in that, (y/n)." I blushed and smiled, "I'm going to buy it then, give me a few minutes to get to the check out register", I realized what time it was and then looked at Yata, "then we could go do something you want, if you want to that is." Yata smiled and said, "Yeah, I know exactly what I want to do next."

-Yata POV-

My feet are killing me, I don't know how girls shop all the time. I'm just glad (y/n) had fun, besides I'm going to be able to finally get to hang out with her alone. Wow Misaki not creepyat all, I scorn myself waiting for (y/n) to finish paying.

-Your POV-

After paying for the dress, I folded it and placed it into my backpack. I walked out with Yata and grabbed his hand to hold, even though both of our faces were turning red neither of us let go.