Bringing the Damn Monkey and Misaki Back Together

-Your POV-
Misaki put held my hand as all three of us walked along the sidewalk. I was waking in the middle with Misaki to my left and Fushimi to my right. It was awkward at first since neither of them really talked to each other, ever since we left the cafe the only thing either of them would say was a little inside joke or a funny memory that didn't include the other. I was just happy that they weren't fighting each other for once.

"So what would you guys do when you hung out?", I asked them they looked at each other then Misaki looked back at me, "All we really did was hang out and play video games." Yata looked back at Saru as if he was notifying him to say something else. Saru somehow knew Misaki was looking at his as he looked back at me and shrugged, "I remember when we went to the beach one day after class, you wanted to stay there forever. I remember having to carry you back." Misaki let out a sigh, "I remember that day too. You didn't carry me though." I hugged Misaki's right and Saru's left arm, "Let's go to the beach then!", I said excitingly. They both looked at me confused, "Saru you can go back to your place and get a bathing suit then Misaki and I can go get ours." Saru shrugged, "I guess I'll meet you both at your apartment", he put his hand on my head then walked away from me and Misaki . I looked at Misaki who looked back at me as well, I smiled at him as I gently swayed our hands back and forth.

-Time Skip to Later at Your Apartment-

I grabbed my favorite bathing suit. Quickly putting it on. I made sure to put on some shorts and grab a tank top.

I quickly glanced into my mirror and put my hair up. I peeked over into the kitchen to find Misaki (making/getting) me (snack).

"Awe thanks", I said as I kissed Misaki an the cheek, "I like your bathing suit, it's so colorful", I said jokingly. "Well you should you chose them", he said back playfully. I smiled at him as he hugged me, I looked up at him and kissed him. Misaki picked me off my feet and sat me on the counter. I pulled him closer and kissed him again, this time I felt his hands hold my waist and bring my body closer to his. I raised my hands and rested them around his neck. He kissed my forehead then rested his head on my chest. We sat there for a moment until the silence was broke by the sound of someone knocking on the door. I looked at Misaki and smiled, "that must be Saru." I walked over to the front door and opened to see Fushimi in khaki capris and a navy blue hoodie. I smiled at him and turned around at Misaki , "It's Saru, are you ready?", Misaki walked up behind me. "Yeah, let's get going", I said as I started walking out. I locked my door and we all got into the elevator, Misaki leaned over onto the opposite side of the elevator than Saru-chan and I awkwardly stood in the middle.
----------------------------------------------
This chapter was inspired by Rin_Kagamire !! :)