The British are Here

Start from the beginning

"You should be honored that I even bothered speaking with you, don't you think you should act In a more appropriate manner towards me"

"I'm sorry but I don't even know who you are" he said.

"You don't know how I am" she said while being speechless.

"I'm know who you are" I said to her "you are Cecilia Alcott, England's Representative Contender"

"You know who I am, I'm flattered compared to this commoner" she said with a hint of pink in her cheeks.

"I have a question for you then what's a representative contender?" Ichika asked Cecilia.

I heard a crashing sound behind me and saw that a couple of girls fell over a desk probably because of Ichika's question. Cecilia looked mortified and speechless.

"Uhh how utterly unbelievable, I hope not every man is this deprived of knowledge. It's nothing more than common sense"

"I knew who you were didn't I?, so I'm not stupid at your standards right now" I question her " and you might want to answer his question or he won't stop asking me about it"

She took a deep breath and answered him.

"Representative Contenders are elites chosen by their country to represent them as IS pilots, you should of gotten that from the name it's self" then she continued" so it's your good fortune and luck that you get to be in the same room as me. What a lucky boy you are. Especially you Mr. (L/n)"

"You can just call me (Y/n), Cecilia" I said to her.

"Ok  (Y/n)" for some reason putting enfissis on my name "I'd like to know how you even got in to this school without knowing anything about IS units thenmselves. I heard you 2 are the only males who can operate an IS but ones a disappointment and the other says he knows these things"

And then she started to walk around us.

"I'll forgive you if you plead with tears in your eyes. And if you have any questions you can ask me since I got the best score on the entrence exam and beat the instructor" she said while acting as if she was on the top till I brought her back down by saying.

"Uh Cecilia, Me and Ichika beat our instructors too. Ichika, he just dodged the instructor who was charging at him and slammed in to the wall right behind him. And for me, I got a perfect score on the entrance exam and the instructor had no chance against me. It was a one hit K.O for me"

Cecilia was speechless with her jaw dropped then annoyingly said.

"I thought I was the only one to beat their instructor"

'They might of ment the only female"

"Stay calm please" I said to her.

"How can I be calm with this insult" then the bell to end recess rang "we will be continuing this insult later, do you two understand"

Part 2.

The first day of school ended and Me and Ichika were walking through the hallways of the dorm building trying to find our dorms. Ichika got the only single person dorm room left. he then went in to the room saying good bye. Which ment I was dormed probably with some random girl.

I found my room and walked in, it looked like it was a room in a premium hotel or something close to that. Then I heard a voice come from inside the bathroom.

"Hey you must be my room mate. I'm looking forward to your company this year"

The girl walked out of the bathroom as I was sitting in one of the desk chairs. Then I thought to my self.