28.

A/N: Yall I hate rereading my own books and I sometimes forget stuff. Do yall remember if I gave Boyd a last name? LMAO. Somebody tell me please. I don't wanna go back and read 😂 This is unedited. Enjoy.

Cato Willis

I sat in my car waiting for this nigga to get home. I had been waiting a good ass hour but I knew he would be home soon so I wasn't sweatin' the shit.

Just as I thought, after about five minutes a familiar car pulled in the driveway. I watched him park and get out. I got out too and relaxed on the hood of my car. "Ayooo BJ!" I shouted to him.

He stopped and turned around. He started squinting trynna make out who I was. It was like nine at night so he prolly couldn't see me that good from across the street.

When he saw who I was, he sucked his teeth. "Fuck you want?" he walked across the street to where I was.

"We got a problem bruh bruh" I said to him.

"We always got problems. Ain't shit new about that" he shrugged.

"You right but it's a difference now. Before, shit wasn't fuckin' wit' my money or my well bein'. Now it is."

He chuckled. "Ion know what the fuck you talkin' 'bout nor do I care."

"Quit the bullshit nigga you know what the fuck i'm talkin' 'bout. You and ya boys robbed me and Rico" I just came out and said it. I ain't have the patience for the nigga playin' dumb.

He looked unfazed though. "So what'chu came here to kill me?"

"If I was gone kill you now, why would I do that shit out in the open?"

"Cause you dumb and reckless as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised."

See why I always wanted to beat his ass? "I think I changed my mind. You better off dead."

He looked unbothered by what I had said. Thats another thing that annoyed me about his ass. It took alot to get a reaction outta him. "If you ain't come here to fight me or off me, what'chu came here for?" he asked.

"Ion want more blood on my hands than necessary and I ain't in the mood to fight'chu so I came to talk before I decide if I wanna off yo ass or not. Might not be worth it."

"All you need to know is yo mans set you up. Me and niggas was told to show up and do what we had to. Thats what we did."

"By who? Sonnie?" I was getting mad.

"Yeah. Think i'm lying?" he pulled out his phone and started doing some shit before he handed it to me. I looked at the screen and it was a bunch of messages him and Sonnie was sendin' back and forth about it. I gave him back his phone.

Shit had me angry as fuck. He really set this shit up for what? Wasn't a reason at all that I could think of besides him just bein' a snake ass nigga trynna get more money. "How much he paid you for the shit?"

BJ started grinnin'. "Don't worry 'bout it. Just know, I can help you out if you help me out. We both hate the nigga. The enemy of yo enemy is yo friend."

"What you want out of it? I just want my money, my fam safe, and this nigga dead" I said to him after I let out a small laugh. This man really though I was gone work wit' him on some friendly shit?

"He want Athena. I want her safe & I want him dead."

I couldn't even stop the laugh that came out when he said that shit. "I want Athena too. You want me dead?"