17.

A/N: Sonnell(Sonnie) is Quavo(aka my baby daddy) and this is unedited. Ill fix mistakes later :) this is one of two updates. The second one should be up later on tonight(hopefully earlier cause im halfway through it). Im trying to get to the first lil piece of drama 😭

Athena Kelly

I was sitting on my bed working on my own homework. I had gotten home from helping Cato a few hours ago and avoided questions from my dad about why I had gotten home so late.

I couldnt help but be pissed that Jamina had showed up. Of course it wasnt really Cato's fault that she ruined my mood. He didnt know we knew each other, but it was his fault for having a girlfriend. It may sound stupid but whatever.

I already knew when I got to school tomorrow, i'd probably end up getting jumped so I prepared to fake an illness in the morning. I was PMS-ing anyway so I was going to go with cramps as my way out of school. My mom wouldn't mind. At least I hoped she wouldn't. I didnt enjoy getting jumped on by three females and now that Ru was pregnant there was no way she'd jump in and help me. My best bet was to try and stay out of school for as long as I could.

When I finally finished my homework, I started to put my things away. I pulled out my phone to check tumblr. I had made one the other day and it was actually pretty fun.

While reading a post about the best puns, I heard the front door slam and yelling follow soon after. Slowly getting up, I walked over to my door and opened it to see what was going on.

"I dont want to talk about it!" Amaru shouted at my mom as I walked out.

"You better watch the way you talking to me lil' girl! Now I asked you a question, who the hell was that?" my mom said back to her. My eyes widened and I tried to walk back into my room as fast as possible but the sound of my name being called stopped me in my tracks.

"Athena!" I turned around to see my mom glaring at me. What the heck did I do?

"Go wash the dishes so I can cook" she nodded towards the kitchen. I nodded and walked quickly into the kitchen which also just so happened to be the perfect place to eavesdrop.

"He's a friend" Amaru said to my mom.

"A friend? From where? He looks grown as hell!"

"He's my coworker's brother. He offered me a ride home so I took it" Amaru tried to explain.

"Amaru you dont have a damn job. Stop lying."

It got quiet all of a sudden. I made a cringe face to myself while working on the dishes. "Ion know what you want me to tell yo-" Amaru started but the sound of her voice was cut off and a few moments later I heard the bathroom door.  I finished up the last few dishes before walking out into the living room. No one was there so I walked to my room but stopped when I heard talking from the bathroom.