15.

A/N: Sorry this might be a poo cheese update. I was kind of out of it. I been so busy 💀 I didnt proofread or edit this so it might be hella typos. I'll fix it later. Enjoy.

Cato Willis

"And why the fuck you been ignoring me C? I been callin' yo ass for days and you aint pick up fah' me not one time!!"

"Cause you annoyin' as shit. Getcho ass out my bubble" I mushed her head away. Swear to God this hoe was irritatin'.

"Why you needa girl to help you? Why I can't help you?" Jay frowned and sat on my lap.

"You barely passin' yo own classes. Why i'ma recruit you for mine?" I looked at her like she was dumb. She was.

"She pretty? She betta' be ugly" Jay scoffed.

"She aight" I shrugged.

"She look betta' than me?"

"Nah" I lied. I wasnt really even feelin' Jay no more and at this point I was only with her cause her brother would have niggas fuck me up if she went cryin' to his ass.

"Good. I still wanna meet her" she smiled before kissing me. I just agreed so she would leave me alone.

"Thats coo. I gotta go get my lil' sis from school" I pushed Jay off me and stood up.

"I can come?" she asked.

I looked at her for a lil' bit before shakin' my head. "Nah. Be out my shit when I get home too" I said to her and put on my shoes before leavin'.

"I love you!" she yelled at me. I just shut the door and went on to where I had to go.

-------

"We ate cake and ice cream!" Lily shouted at me from the backseat. This lil' girl had too much energy. How yo ass spend a whole day at school and don't leave tired?

"What kind?" I asked her. It was funny as hell gettin' into conversations with her.

"I dunno but it was shiny" she said like she aint really know what word to use.

"Shiny?" I asked. What the hell kinda cake is shiny?

"Like it had different colors on it with those little things, like purple, and green, and yellow."

"So it had rainbow sprinkles?" I corrected her.

"Yeah, that stuff! I forgot what it was called" she said. I laughed. I hated laughin' at her but she said some funny ass shit.

"What ya'll learned doe? Thats what'chu go to school for. Not cake."

"Number blocks" she said.

"So ya'll did math?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I got a treat for sayin' the right answer."

"What'chu got?"

"Pretzels."

"All you care about is food huh?"