Chapter 10: Frustrations

Start from the beginning

"She already did," I responded in a low tone, more to myself.

She threw me a glare that could slice a glass.

My heart hitched as I met her sharp, blazing eyes. There was a fire in it, but not the kind of passion that I would like to see in her orbs, yet it still turned me on all the same.

God, she looked ferociously hot. Her cheeks were red from barely contained anger.

She tore her gaze and looked into the distance, lost in thought.

Tense silence took over. She paced back and forth again, huffing periodically, and she looked rather cute when she's upset, and my lower region is now painfully tight. I shifted in my seat as I looked down at my crotch.

I mentally cursed as I leaned in and grabbed the neon green cushion sitting in the middle of the couch and placed it on my crotch, holding on it in a place like my life depended on it.

Act casual, Alex.

I grumbled under my breath as I sat upright, but the boxer felt even tighter. I'm just hoping it will die down before Langdon come knocking at her door.

She stopped when her phone rang, drawing my attention to her. Her beautiful face marred with worries as she looked down on her phone screen but promptly vanished as she connected the call.

"Dad," she said, looking anywhere but me. One hand still dug on her waist.

I kept my gaze up, not daring to look down on her body, her face already enough to burn me, stirring that passion, that fire within me I've never thought was so powerful.

But my mind seemed to be separated with my body, reacted impulsively like a rebellious kid.

Clara Bell's almost naked form appeared in my head, her hourglass body was a bomb; it could ignite the fire within any man, burn them as it did to me. Her creamy legs that seemed to be carved perfectly to make any man gets crazy, to clog any man's head with every possible way to use those pair of endless toned legs.

My heart skittered as my thought of her went wild.

Bloody hell! Quit it, Alex!

I shook my head unconsciously, trying to shake it off every single lustful thought of her out of my unfiltered brain.

....

Clara Bell's POV

What time is your flight again?

I was so focused on texting Brittany. My heart hasn't stopped pumping wildly in my chest upon knowing about the news that I didn't notice Alex slipped away.

This is bad!

This is all Alex's fault!

My phone beeped again. My hands are shaking as I read it.

In three hours. I'm on my way to the Airport.

I responded right away. Feeling a tad embarrassed for not seeing her this morning to bid goodbye.

I didn't even say goodbye. I'm sorry, I was so drunk last night, I slept in. I hope you have a good rest on the plane.

Thank you! That was fun last night. We should do it again when you get back to New York.

Before I could respond, another text from her came in. And then another text from three different persons: Claire, Mom, and Dad.

"Derr'mo!" Shit!

Anger bubbled up in my system as I glared at Brittany's text, the letters dancing in my eyes as I pondered if I should read the other text first before responding to Brittany.

I collected my lost thought together, then finally drew all my attention to Brittany's text.

Did you see his ding-a-long?

I frowned in utter confusion.

I texted her right back.

ding-a-long???

😂😂😂

I scowled at her text. Then came another.

I didn't believe you're still a virgin, now this confirmed it!

I could tell she was laughing at me. I'm so going to kill her.

I ignored her text and read Mom's text first.

Was that Alexander in the picture the media shows in the Good Morning New York news? What is he doing in front of your building with only his boxers on?

I heaved a deep sigh before moving on to Dad's text.

Tell me it wasn't you that Alex's came to see with only his boxers on.

I replied to mom first. Half part of my brain was telling me to lie, but the other was screaming at me not to dare. I never lied to my parents, and I wouldn't start now. They will find out, and I don't want to know the consequences of it.

Yes.
Brittany was here last night, we had drinks, and he thinks we are in danger, so he came to check on us.
Unfortunately, he forgot to wear pants. He did really get serious with the favor dad asked him, he even babysat me!

I tapped the send button furiously. The thought of him babysitting me triggered the anger I felt about the news.

I replied Dad the same thing, just changed a bit and added some on the last part.

Yes.
Brittany was here last night, we had drinks, and he thinks we are in danger, so he came to check on us.
Unfortunately, he forgot to wear pants. He did really get serious with the favor you asked him, he even babysat me!
And now, the media made a whole lot worse!

As soon as I sent it, I stared at Claire's text. I battled with my thoughts if I should read it now. My curiosity won.

I let out a deep sigh before finally opened it.

Can we talk?
....

Enjoy!!