Ha?

Quick fic, a shortie!

Mature Content!

They were at it again. Once they start kissing, there's no stopping them. AT ALL! They barely talk nowadays! Once they are alone, BAM! They both enjoy it so much, it's like communicating in another level, another realm! Sariling mundo.

Maine is so into it now, focusing on the feel of his lips, how it beautifully fit to hers, and how she feels at his expert maneuvers. She's also concentrating on her breathing so as not to feel faint afterwards for lack of oxygen.

Then she felt him let go of her lips, making her feel bereft. She gave a moan of protest before she forced her eyes open. Frowning, she tried to focus on Alden, who was breathing unevenly, staring at her hungrily.

"Open your mouth, Meng!" He said above whisper.

"Haaa?"

"Yan! Perfect!"

Then he just dove in again, after nibbling on her bottom lip, she felt his tongue in her mouth, teasing hers, provoking for a fight.

She's not one to back down on a challenge so she curled her tongue on his, wrestling it to submit to her ministrations. He gave an involuntary groan. His arms snaked behind her to pull her closer. Her arms automatically went around his neck, making the front outline of her body completely rest on his.

The heat just went ten notches up, making them forget where they are. He backed her to a wall and pressed his body to her, making her feel his arousal.
His kisses are turning urgent and wild. She collected her scattered wits and genty but firmly took control.

Alden's arousal is a sign for her to bring everything under control. She needs to do it because Alden can't. He relented to her all control once he's crossed over the "point of no return mark".

Pag sinandal na sa pader and naramdaman na yung boner, or he starts kissing her neck and unbuttoning her blouse.. it's time to stop or else!
Well, unless they're somewhere private and can do anything they want!

He buried his face on the crook of her neck, exhaling shakily. Arms still tightly hugging her. She ran her fingers on his hair, comforting him.

From then on, before each kiss, he will whisper something very near Meng's lips. And when Maine asks, "Ha?".. that's his cue to plunge in.

Mouths slightly open, slack jaws..

Mahal kita. Pikit-mata. Buntong hininga. Bahala na..

Alden's pet - The introductionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara