Delirious II

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
Seryoso SPG in every sense of the word! I'm not even kidding.
Apologies for any typos &/or grammar misses.

He carried her to his room. Gently he put her down & they stared at each other. Him staring at her hungrily & her, under her lashes, suddenly shy.

"I like it"
"Huh?"
"Banana and peanut butter"
"Really? I can still taste some in my mouth, you might want to try some.."

He crushed her mouth this time, he has always been gentle with Maine. Even how he talks to her, he's gentle. He treats her like precious, breakable china.
Today is different. He's having an out of body, out of control experience.

He's surprised because Maine is matching his every step. Her kisses are urgent and hot. His roughness doesn't seem to bother her. Until he tasted blood!

"Oh God, babe, I'm so sorry!"

Maine licked her lip to stop the bleeding. He focused on her lips.  He gently rubbed  his thumb on Maine's lower lip while apologizing. Maine bit his thumb which brought his eyes back to look into hers. What happened next made his heart stop.

Maine slowly put his thumb inside her mouth, twirled her tongue around it & lightly sucked on it. All the while intently looking at him. His knees buckled and he gave an involuntary moan.

He always knew deep down Maine is sensual, to be able to witness her sensuality is another story. Everything she does is erotically provocative & it's driving him insane!

He kissed her throat & moved down her neck, his hand roaming her body. She's clutching his back tight and running her nails at his nape, making his hair stand on end.  Her hand found his belt buckle then she kneeled in front of him.

Through his daze it registered what she's about to do. He potested. She looked at him confused. Alden kneeled with her so her eyes leveled with his.

"I'm ready, Den, I swear."
"I'm not, babe. God knows I want to but if we'll do this I don't think I will be able to let you leave. Ever."

She sighed her agreement. He kissed her again, gently this time. But she's back to her urgency, both her hands holding his head. It's so very hard to remain passive as much as he tries. Just kissing Maine can give him an orgasm. That's how good she feels & tastes.

He can't remember how he undressed her or how they ended up on his bed. He didn't care. He's drowning at the sight of her & her moans. He kissed every inch of her, faintly hearing her breathlessly chant his name like a prayer.

Then he gaped when she pushed him on the bed and started kissing him. Nibbled & bit him, he could feel her tongue give him long licks eliciting gasps from him. She straddled him & his eyes rolled back in his brain when she grabbed his hardness to slowly bury it inside of her.

Her hands on his chest, she began to move. He honestly saw his life flash before his eyes at the sheer  bliss washing over him. To see her like this, so wild for him! He can read all the emotions she's feeling in her eyes, in her movements.

He closed his eyes to stop him from coming. He tried reciting the "Panatang Makabayan" again but not one word is forming in his fuddled brain.  How can he when all he hears are moans & whimpers, his senses being attacked by overwhelming sensation?

"Slow down, babe, please!" Alden pleaded. She ignored him so he didn't have any choice but to just go with her. They both reached their peak at the same time, he grabbed her ass to press her down to him as he came with a loud groan.
Maine collapsed on top of him screaming his name & biting his shoulder to muffle the sound.

She remained on top of him, Alden running his fingers across her back. He fixed her hair so he could see her face. Wiping her sweat. She rested her chin on her hands flat on his chest to smile at him.

"I don't know what to say." He said incredulously.
"Thank you would be nice." Smiling.
"I love you!"
"Ditto!"

His eyelids heavy, smirking down at her. She is tracing his lips with her forefinger. They both look sleepy but they can't keep their hands to themselves.

"Ba't ang gwapo mo pa rin? Kakainis!"
"Talaga ba? Love mo ako?"
"Hinde, ginagamit ko lang katawan mo!"
"Sige gamitin mo pa, hinding-hindi ako magrereklamo."

Maine laughed & yawned at the same time.
"Sleep muna tayo, love. Napagod ka no?"
"Hindi naman, maliit na bagay."
"Hilig mo manggulat."
"Ayaw mo?"
"Sinabi ko ba? Gulatin mo lang ako at gamitin. I'm your slave, do as you please."
"Sinabi mo yan ah, sige tuwad!"
"Hahaha baliw! Tulog na, Meng, masasabak ka ulit mamaya."
"Hay naku, Tisoy, di ako naniniwala sa sabi-sabi."

They were both laughing until they fell asleep, still in the same position.

Much later..

Maine felt hands all over her body, caressing her backside & something hard pressing on her stomach. She stretched & she heard him swear.
She's still trying to wake herlself up when suddenly Alden turned to pin her down & started kissing her.

"Mmmmhhh, sleep muna."
"Sleep tayo after."

He drew her nipple in his mouth making her gasp as he spread her leags wide to enter her.

Much, much later..

"Love, ano nga sumunod sa "iniibig ko ang Pilipinas"?
"What?"
"Sa 'Panatang Makabayan'."
"Wow, so romantic, babe."
"Love wag ka munang matulog, ano muna sumunod don?"

"Aha! Alam ko yan, nabasa ko rin yan, you're trying to think of something para di ka agad mag-come. You're such a perv, hahaha!"

"Grabe ka, perv agad? Di ba pwede manyak lang?"

"Madali akong kausap, manyak na tisoy!"

"Bully ka! Sige na, ano kasunod non?"

"Try singing 'Tatlong Bibe', quack, quack, quack works every freakin' time!"