Baby, light my fire

SPG SPG SPG SPG because A is so harot these days.
Sorry for any typos or grammar misses. Didn't have time to proof-read.
________________________________
A&M were in a private party of a mutual friend. As usual, the couple were in a bubble of their own.
A: as punishment for publicly challenging me (dare about the kiss) I dare you to do something that will totally shock me.
M: then you'll forgive me? Promise? Tapos ako naman hingi ng favor ah?
A: promise! Sige.
M: ok, wait for me at the dining table.
They were seated at a 20-seater long table, when A came back from the balcony, there were only about 6 people at the table, all talking among themselves. Alden took the seat farthest from the rest. Then he saw M come in from the kitchen, she quietly sat across him, she laid a small bowl with juicy strawberries in it & the other bowl having cream in it. She got one fruit & dipped it in the bowl of cream.
Then she started to eat it, this was the moment Alden thought his life was going to end.
She took a bite of the fruit, its juices dripping on her hand, she slowly licked the juices off her hand and pointedly looked at him. His breathing hitched, he couldn't take his eyes off her mouth, like a fly drawn to the light. He swallowed hard.
She dipped the remaining half of the fruit in the bowl of cream again and put it in her mouth, this time instead of eating it, she licked the cream off the fruit & sucked on it, all the while looking at him. JEEZUZ! Alden felt hot & cold at the same time, his throat suddenly dry. He had a hard time breathing & coughed.
M: are you ok? (As if nothing out of the ordinary is happening)
Alden nodded. Hurriedly reaching for the glass of water to drink. She proceeded to eat the 2nd strawberry in the same exact fashion, tortuously going through the motions. Alden started to sweat this time. His breathing uneven, but still his eyes were fixed on Maine. He couldn't drag his eyes away even if his life depended on it. He is transfixed. After eating, she continued licking her fingers.
Then, she started reaching for the BANANA!
Alden stood up forcefully his chair almost fell at the sudden movement.
A: Maine, stop, I cant.. Just stop.
Just then M noticed his flushed face & his flustered look. He sat down again and gave the longest & deepest sigh. Maine couldn't stop it any longer, she burst out laughing, Alden joined her.
A: sira talaga ulo mo! Kainis!
M: ay talaga lang, gusto ko pang kainin ang saging, actually!
A: sige gawin mo para ma-ospital na ako.
M: now you know never to play this game again.
A: oh, we will play this game again, yung walang ibang tao. Tingnan natin yung tapang mo.