The Pet

She slowly woke up to his light, feathery kisses on her brow, her nose & finally settling on her lips.
"Hey," she said softly eyes fluttering open.
"Sorry to wake you, babe, & sorry it took so long to finish my shoot." RJ mused.

Maine just hugged him tighter & buried her face on his neck. God, she missed him so much!
She instinctively kissed his neck, running her fingers to gently grab his hair. She heard RJ inhale sharply but she was so engrossed by what she's feeling, the heat coming from his body, his smell..

RJ shifted to catch her lips with his mouth & kissed her deeply. She normally panics when he shifts gear like this but not tonight. She just wants the pain of missing him to be gone.

She parted her mouth to receive him & she heard a deep groan. Felt RJ's hand grabbing her head through her hair, angling her head properly. Then he raised his head to look into her eyes, his eyelids heavy & his eyes glazed with wanting.
"We need to stop," RJ said in between labored breaths.
She pulled him back down & deepened the kiss, shaking her head. He's still trying to push her away, Maine used his resistance to pull herself up from the couch to straddle him.
"Oh God!" RJ's shocked voice can be heard faintly.
She continued teasing his lips with her tongue & felt a little tremor go thru RJ's body. His hands grabbed her hips & pressed hard.
"Maine, please, I need to stop now or I won't be able to," came his very weak plea.
His voice sounded labored. Maine focused on what she's doing, she slightly shifted her weight to make them both comfortable, then she felt "it"!

"Eeepp! RJ!!!" She jumped from the chair.
Dazed, RJ just looked at her.
"Ano yan???" Maine said pointing to his crotch.
He looked down & chuckled, leaned his head on the backrest looking at the ceiling. Then he grabbed the cushion on the couch to cover it.
"Babe, buhay ba yan? I seriously felt it move!!" Maine exclaimed in awe & surprise.
"Hahaha grabe ka!"RJ said, "stop embarrassing me."
"Safe na bang lumapit ako?" Maine teased.
"Pwde na, wag mo lang galitin ulit." RJ joked.
"Nakakatakot pala magalit pet mo ano?" Maine said in her serious, innocent face.
"Sira ulo ka talaga, anong pet?" RJ can't help laughing loudly.
She sat at the far end of the couch, still looking at him warily. RJ reached his hand over to caress her cheeks then brused her lips with his fingers.
"It's a good thing you stopped when you did. Hay naku, babe! Antigas ng ulo mo" RJ told her wearily.
"I was minding my own business when your 'pet' poked me! Tapos ako pa may kasalanan." Maine countered saucily.
"Sorry, babe, didn't mean to introduce my 'pet' to you prematurely." RJ smiled, looking at her so lovingly.
They held hands then she stood up saying, "Kain ka muna dyan while I take a shower, a COLD one."
"Ugh, can I join you?" RJ teased, wiggling his brows.
"Asus, wag ako, RJ, wag ako!" Maine warned.