Ablaze 2

FICTION| Kathang-isip
SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
No proof-reading done, my apologies.
My first try at this SPG stuff so please be kind, took me awhile writing this because I had a hard time putting everything into words.
This is a continuation inspired by A&M's Dakak trip. Let's all imagine Ablaze 1&2 happened in the future, the year 2019 to be exact..

They stood just staring at each other for one whole minute. The rain muting the loud beating of their hearts. She's looking at him under her lashes & bit her lower lip.
Alden's eyes darkened.
'Don't.. (softly touching her lower lip to free it.) bite it.' He whispered.
A: Meng, look at me, we don't have to do this, I can wait. (weakly whispered)
M: Den.. Stop talking..
And she pulled him in for a kiss. Alden's taken aback by her aggressiveness. Her kisses are tentative yet sure. He can only take so much, all the repressed longing & constant thirst nothing can assuage, all the nights he tossed & turned because those lips haunted his dreams, they all came crashing down on him. He pushed her against the wall and wound her legs around his waist to level her head to his.
It's as if he's drowning & only her breath gives him life. He can't get enough, every nips & little bites of her lips make him hungrier for more. His hands took a life of their own, going from her neck down to her arms, under her clothes. His mouth went down her neck, nipping & licking, making her whimper. They made their way to the bed with her ending up straddling him. They stared at each other for a few seconds, both trying to catch their breaths then Maine removed her wet cami & his brains stopped working as his eyes roamed her now bare skin. God, she's so beautiful! Her eyes wide & dark with longing & her luscious lips parted asking for more, her hair wildly framing her face.
She touched his chest & slowly kissed her way up his neck where his pulse beats erratically. Dear God! He wants to rip both their clothes off and get it on but at the same time he also wants time to stop to be able to relish the kisses, the touch, to prolong the sweet ache. She continued kissing his jaw, nipped his lobe, oh so slowly.
The torture is just too much for him to take at this point. He twisted their positions & proceeded to kiss her body with urgency yet treating it like precious crystal that would break any moment. He's bent on giving her pleasure, unselfishly not minding his own need. His focus is Maine, just her.
Maine ignored all the warning signs in her head, all she could hear were Alden's sigh of pleasure, his groan & the seering heat of his smoulder. How his hands burn her skin wherever he touches. How his lips can shake her very core.
He continued his trail of kisses until he reached his goal, he carefully pulled down her shorts kissing the skin her bareness exposed. Maine protested softly & raised her head when he was pulling down her undies next.
A: relax..
She raised her hand to cover her eyes as he parts her legs even further & kissed her there. Her whimpers turned to moans which further made him go crazy with longing.
Maine was whimpering, 'please, please, please' were the only words he could make out.
He moved both of them in the middle of the bed and started kissing her again.
A: please what? (Looking at her with bemused smile)
M: do it already & shut up! (still whimpering)
Giving attention to her upper body this time, he started covering her exposed skin with kisses, nips & licks. She arched her back, her breathing erratic & her moans & groans are getting louder by the minute.
A: just breathe, baby.
He's in awe of her, she looks like a goddess waiting for him to take her. And take her he did. He continued kissing her & whispering in her ear. After the initial discomfort & his cooing to calm her down, it was a greenlight from then on. He thought he was going to pass out by the sheer pleasure of feeling him enter her. It was scorching hot & beads of sweat started to form on his skin. He could feel Maine's nails digging at his back, wildly adding to his blinding need to savor every moment. They're both breathing heavily, like two dancers with matching crescendo. Moving as one, thrashing about & giving to each other. No one's taking, both are just bent on giving.
He felt her contract, her eyes widened & she bit his shoulder & shuddered.
A: Ssshh, just breathe, baby, ok? He comforted her & kissed her lovingly, wiping the sweat off her forehead.
She looked at him in amazement, her eyes full of love & longing. She wet her lips & pulled him for a kiss. He started moving again, this time with precise rhythm. Her breath hitched & she started making that sound again that drives him off the edge.
M: Dennnnn! She moaned loudly.
He's nearing his peak, their gaze locked & he saw flashing in her eyes all the emotions he's feeling - love, happiness, joy, satisfaction, he's finally home! He crashed into her shuddering as he screamed her name on the pillow beside her head. Maine's nails digging on his flesh & bit his flesh to muffle her screams.