Pool

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG

Unbeta'ed work, apologies!
©Pinterest

Giggling, they both tumbled out of the private elevator. Alden grabbed her hand as he groped in the dark to find the light switch.

As the light swathed the place, Maine immediately yelped in glee! Running to the pool table in excitement!

"Marunong ka?"

"Hinde, pero gustong gusto ko maglaro nito."

She grabbed the cue stick and tried hitting the ball, she failed miserably and giggled. Alden watched her as he removed his coat and loosened up his tie.

Maine is wearing this little black number that clung to her body like second skin. Sexy would be an understatement! She's smoldering hot, hence the loosening of his tie.

They had a few drinks at the event they attended. Her eyes sparkle like diamonds and she's having so much fun trying to figure out how to hit the ball.

On the other hand, Alden's having the time of his life watching her bend over the table, giving him an uninterrupted view of her long legs and luscious bum. Maine noticed him just standing there watching her intently.

"Tuturuan mo ba ako or what?"

He walked towards her to stand very close. Putting on his sexiest smolder, the one which turns her insides to jelly, or so she says.

"Turn around." He said very softly.

Maine turned her back on him and faced the table. He got the cue stick from her and put his arms around her, leaning forward.

"Bend over." He whispered near her ear, chuckling.

"Ay may ganoin?"

"Shhh wag kang maingay, nasisira concentration ko."

Maine leaned on the table with one hand for support, the other and Alden's on the cue stick. His front completely plastered to her back. She mentally cleared her throat.

"Pag na-asinta mo na yung target mo, pump mo yung stick several times para bumwelo."

"Teka, ba't anlandi ng pananalita mo? Nilalandi mo ba ako?"

"You ain't seen nathing yet!"

"Ganoin? Ok, Mr Harot, set the table and let the games begin."

"Wait, what are the stakes?"

"It's a surprise!" Wiggling her brows.

"Ok, everytime mapasok ko yung bola, kiss mo ako."

"Maliit na bagay."

"Sa lips!"

"Sus, kahit saan pa!"

"Talaga ba?"

"Manalo ka muna para malaman mo."

Maine already gave him two chaste kisses on the lips. Wala pa syang points. Not good! When Alden was about to take his shot, Maine, standing across him, leaned over the table, giving Alden VIP access to the view of her cleavage. He stopped and stared hard. He cleared his throat before taking his shot.

Another point for him! As she approached him for another kiss, deliberately looking at him provocatively, her hand slid from his abs up his chest before she gave him a kiss.

With parted lips she teased his mouth, she tentatively licked his upper lip, earning a groan from him. He threw the stick on the table and grabbed her head, angling it to the side to kiss her hungrily.

He lifted her up to sit on the side of the table and continued kissing her. Her hands went to unbutton his shirt, running her fingers on his bare chest. Her hands went up to cross at the back of his neck.

He's kissing down her neck, then he ran his tongue on her cleavage up her jaw, making her whimper. Still kissing her, he pulled her skirt up to her waist and quickly pulled down her thongs in one, graceful move. She kicked it off and was about to remove her shoes when..

"No, leave your heels on."

She smiled, he kissed her again, pulling down the sleeves off her shoulders, exposing her black, lacy, seamless bra. He paused just to look at her. She took this time to unhook her bra and throw it to the side.

He kissed her neck going down and paid homage to her peaks, laving each one reverently, making her moan loudly. He unbuckled his belt and pulled her near the edge of the table, locking both her legs on each of his arms.

He kissed her mouth again as he slid into her warmth. Making her clutch on to his shoulders tightly, moaning incoherently. He shut his eyes and bit his lower lip to stop him from biting her.

The pleasure he's feeling is excruciatingly sweet. Maine is now sprawled on the pool table as he pounds into her, both panting heavily. She gave a loud whimper then shuddered her release, making him lose control and followed suit, collapsing on her breasts as he tries to catch his breath.