Un - the Bonus Round

SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
Kathang-isp| FICTION
Un-beta'd work.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER APPLIES! Not for kids, pls! ©tto, this edited photo is not mine.

This one is for all the friends I made on Twitter & Wattpad, you all made my new-found fangirling life extra special. To my Greenbelt@8 clique, the friends I had the privilege to meet in this fandom, thank you & happy anniversary!❤️

------------

They were stuck in traffic when they reached EDSA. Maine's brows are furrowed because she's concentrating on maneuvering the big, powerful car.

As she eased in traffic, she glanced at Alden half expecting him to be asleep because he's so quiet. She's surprised to see him intently looking at her.

"What? Am I doing something wrong? You're worried I'd scratch your priced baby?"

"YOU are my priced baby, what are you talking about?"

He continued to just stare at her, he was leaning on his seat but his body is turned towards her. Maine tried to concentrate on her driving, giving him an indulgent smile.

"Sleep ka muna, love, don't worry about my driving, kaya ko 'to."

"Di ako inaantok."

"Magsalita ka naman, don't just stare at me! It's creepy!"

"Sus, nag eeffort ako to be sexy tapos you're creeped out pala!"

"Hahaha ang weird lang, parang binabantayan mo my every move."

"Sabi mo unli-titig."

"Hay naku, wag naman ganyan, it's unnerving. Talk to me."

"Love mo ako?"

"Oo naman!"

"Psssh, di ako naniniwala sa sabi sabi!"

Maine placed the gear on neutral while all vehicles were stalled at the bottleneck. She reached over to kiss him on the lips.

"Tama na landi, sleep ka muna please? Alam ko tired ka."

"Kaya mo bang mag drive isang kamay lang?"

"Ha? Bakit? Jusko anong gagawin mo sa kamay ko?" She said in mock panic.

"Bath-toth naman ng misis ko! I just want to hold your hand para makatulog ako."

"Whew! Kala ko you want a handjob!"

"Babe! Ang bastos mo!"

Her laughter sounds so good, it's like a warm blanket to his sore soul.

"I love you, Menggay, kahit ang bastos mo!"

"I love you more, Arshey! Sleep na, we'll be there in no time."

"Hands!" And just like that, he held captive Meng's right hand & fell asleep.

He woke up to a familiar sound, he was trying to place the sound then realized his song 'Sa Aking Tabi' is softly playing and Meng is singing along with gusto.

"Well good morning, baby boy! Rise & shine, welcome to Makati City!

Alden stretched, and he felt instantly alive. Haay sarap! He tried to adjust his reclined seat when he noticed Maine's eyes. He followed the direction of her gaze & chuckled!

"Ooops!"

"So, two babies are awake now!"

"Eyes on the road, Nicomaine!"

Alden's pet - The introductionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें