Besos!

Mature content!
Screencap from IYAM

Apologies for any typos & grammar misses!

Happy 89th Weeksary, mga beshies!❤️

Throwback to the early days of their acting workshop

"As you well know, highlight ng movie yung kissing scene nyo, so we need to make sure hindi kayo awkward." Direk Mike said as his opening.

Maine quickly looked down, Alden was trying to hold in his laughter, both of them turning red.

"What's so funny? Hey, the reason why we're doing this is for you to trust me, too. Para di kayo awkward as this is an intimate scene."

"Siguro, Direk, umm Maine just needs to get used to kissing with other people around, like in front of the camera." Alden stated.

"Sooo, meaning you've done this before? Kissing, I mean."

NO ANSWER from both, Alden is smiling from ear to ear while Maine is still staring at her shoes, biting her lower lip.

"Guys, I really need for you to trust me, ok?  And when I ask you a question I expect an honest answer. Have you kissed before?"

"Yes, direk." Alden said quietly.
Maine only nodded, eyes still down cast.

"Ay shit, kinikilig ako!"

"Direk naman eh!" Maine whined in embarrasment. Alden laughed out loud.

"Off cam 'to, I assume?"

"Oo naman po." Alden quickly countered.

"So from a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the weakest, anong level na kayo?"

"24" Maine said quickly as Alden said "8"
Then they ended up looking at each other intently. Obviously communicating through their eyes.

"Wait, ba't di pareho? Ano ba talaga?"

"Si Alden na lang po mag rate since expertise nya po yan."

"Wuy, ako talaga?"

"Oh sige ako ang expert."

"Umm, I think nasa level 8 na po kami."

"Wow, antaas ha! Good job, you guys!"

Maine blushed again, avoiding eye contact altogether. Direk Mike knows Maine needs to lose her inhibitions, especially since they are leaving in two days and the schedule they will be working on in Italy is really tight.

"I want you two to spend time kissing today."

"Whaaaaat???" Maine's shocked voice echoing in the room.

"Maine, think of it as a job, parang we are asking you to learn a new dance, except now I'm asking you to get to know Alden's lips like the back of your hand. Kasi pagbalik ko, I'll ask you to do it in front of me."

Maine is hyperventilating now. Alden is looking at her worriedly. His arm automatically went around her protectively.

"Hey, relax lang. Di ba sinabi ko na how this works. It's just me, Meng."

"Pero, pero..tell him na lang na we do it often. Na sanay na ako.."

"We will be doing it in front of a lot of people. I think that's what you need to get used to. Alam ko naman sanay ka."

"Ok, so you said I just need to block everything out. To just concentrate on the kiss, right?"

"Yes! Good girl!"

"Hmmm, di ka naman lugi dito sa job na 'to?"

"Hahaha! Luging-lugi ako, lalo ka na!"

"Eehhh, pano if I make that sound again?"

"Hahaha if you want people to remain upright while watching us kiss, you shouldn't do that."

"Eh pano nga?"

"Umm, wag ka masyadong masarapan!" He whispered.

"Wag mo kasi sarapan!" She rolled her eyes.

"Hahaha ok, ok, I'll try my best."

"Yabang!"

"Basta focus ka lang and whatever happens, DO NOT MOAN!"

/////

After a fee hours, Direk Mike came back and looked at them expectantly.

"Ok? Ready?"

Maine sighed and clasped her hands together. As Alden approached her, she could see the intensity in his eyes. Juskupo! Wag mong sarapan, utang na loob!!!

He held her hand and placed in on his chest, she slid it up his shoulder. Her heart started beating so fast! Shit! Even with Direk Mike present she can't quell her excitement at the possibility of kissing Alden!

She closed her eyes as she saw Alden's face approaching. His eyes dropped to her lips as he draws nearer.

She felt his breath on her lips. She swallowed. She heard Alden ask her to relax. Then, BAM! She felt the heat again traveling from her body the instant their lips made contact.

Her hand automatically went to his nape. He's sucking gently on her lips and softly flicking his tongue. She parted her lips even more to clamp on his upper lip.

"Cut!"

Maine swayed & covered her face and hid on Alden's chest. Trying to gather her wits.

"Kakainis ka!!" She managed to say.

"It was perfect, Maine! Sobrang nakakakilig! The chemistry is off the charts!" Direk Mike said encouragingly.

"Eh si Alden po kasi ang hilig hilig po mag pause habang ang lapit na ng lips nya sa kin at nakapikit na ko. Di ko tuloy alam kung didilat ba ako ulit o ano?!"

"Hahaha! Bakit ba eh ganon gusto ko?"

"Eeeeehhhh Alden kasi.. antagal naman kasi eh!"

"Aahh mas gusto mo ba may sunggab factor?"

"Try natin! CHAR! Hahaha!"

"Mamaya, your wish is my command!" He promised with a wink.