Burn

FICTION|Kathang-isip
Mature content!!!
SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG SPG
No proof reading done, my apologies.

Four effin' days of fleeting, hurried kisses & no time in between work. Man don't live by Facetime alone!

Alden is like a caged lion, he's so tensed & hot tempered due to missing Maine. Everyone in his team is avoiding him because of his day old scowl & his silence.

He's like a grouchy bear & everyone's scared to piss him off because he might just explode! This is the first time this week he & Maine will get to work together outside of Kalyleserye.

They are shooting a cover for a magazine. He's looking at all this people on set sourly. How in the world will I get some alone time with Meng? He thought hotly.

He can barely make out what his stylist is explaining as he shows him the array of clothes he brought for him to choose from.

Suddenly, everything shifted as he felt two soft hands cover his eyes from behind. He felt her in the room even before he knew she arrived. He turned and gave her a bear-hug, whispering to her ear, "God, I missed you, Meng!".

Her laugh is like music to his ears. "Ito naman, pabebe oh." She teased. "Bat ikaw di mo ko miss?" He asked saucily. "Mith na mith na din, pero work eh." She answered back.

Someone called Maine & she gave him a peck on the cheek before she excused herself. Alden found himself pacing the narrow hallway at the back of the studio, a few minutes later.

This is torture, he can see Maine, hear her yet she's surrounded by people that he can't even have a decent conversation with her. He can't think, he's probably losing his mind. Or about to.

"Bbbrrrrrb" Maine looked at her phone as it vibrated to see Alden's message come in.
"Meet me at the back of door 3, go down the hall, I want to talk."

Since they're not done setting up yet, she went to look for Alden. As she was walking down the hall, a door opened & two hands quickly grabbed her to pull her inside a door. In her fright she almost shrieked but Alden's hand went to her mouth as he closed the door.

"Sshh!" He was looking at her intently & burried his face on the crook of her neck. "Babe, di mo ba ako na miss? Kasi ako mababaliw na!" He murmured while kissing her neck.

Maine got hold of his jaw to make him meet her eyes. She narrowed her eyes, "I'm just following your schedule para pag free ka na, free din ako. Bat ikaw ang nagrereklamo?"

He was about to respond but looking at her pleading eyes, her parted, luscious lips & her slightly tousled hair - he just lost it.
He ground his mouth to hers & was slightly surprised when she responded with the same heat & ferocity.

He was nibbling her upper lip when he felt her unbuttoning his shirt, he inhaled sharply when she kissed his jaw then moved down to kiss his neck reaching down to the exposed skin his unbuttoned shirt allowed.

He pulled up her face to ravage her lips again. His hands moved to grasp her breast, he heard her moan softly. His other hand went on to pull up the hem of her skirt until it pooled on her hips. Exposing her lacy, black thong. The sight of it made him gasp.

They kissed again and Maine pulled up his shirt to caress his navel before she unbuckled his belt. The heat from their bodies is crackling up the small room, he quickly gave Maine a once over, bad idea.

Her blouse is unbuttoned, her bra raised up freeing her breast & he swooped down, making her whimper. He touched her there to see if she's ready, he was surprised at how wet she is.

"Maine, I need this or I'll go out of my mind" he pleaded. In response, she raised her right leg up to his waist, he hurriedly held on to her leg as she ground her crotch to his.

He groaned & quickly ripped off her panties before entering her in one quick thrust. She moaned loudly. "Babe, we have to be quiet" he said. He looked at her & she was really having a hard time keeping it down, he stopped to calm her down.

"Oh please don't stop!" She sobbed while clutching his shoulders tightly. "Promise me you'll be quiet" he asked. She quickly nodded & he started moving again. She inhaled quickly & started this low growl.

He wanted to stop but he couldn't anymore. He's so lost in the moment & she's getting antsy again & loud. He gently put his hand sideways across her mouth & said "Bite down" as he quickened the pace.
He was watching her face to be able to anticipate her moans but her expression just drove him to the edge. He caught her as her knee gave way & they collapsed on the floor, panting.

"Are you ok, babe?" Alden asked as he wiped her sweat off & run his thumb on her lips. Maine smiled & kissed his thumb.

They could hear someone asking for them & they quickly cleaned up & fixed themselves. Alden went out of the room first, he would text her if the coast is clear, also to give her time to gather her wits.

He was in his make-up chair when she made her way to her side of the studio. Mama Ten appeared by her side handing her a cold bottled water.

She could hear Alden barking orders to Mama Ten asking her to cancel his appointments for the following day.

"Tawagan mo si Sam, sabihin mo gusto kong i-check schedule ko. Di ko na kaya dere-derecho ng ganito. Nakakabaliw na."

"Buti naman at napagod ka na din, kelangan pa talaga mabaliw bago ka magreklamo?" came Mama Ten's soft voice.

"Pag naayos ko na kay Sam, check mo kay Ate Pat yung schedule ni Meng, siguraduhin mo pareho ang free time namin ha. Pag may booking sya, don mo din i-plot yung mga booking ko, ok?"

"Ayos, kaya pala nakakabaliw. So okay ka na, tapos na regla mo?" Mama Ten replied amusedly.

"Wag ka nga!" Alden said defensively.

Maine can only laugh quietly, reminding herself to give Mama Ten a high five later on.