"She likes you." I said.

"I got that effect on girls " He said popping his fake collar. I frowned. Thats usually what players say and that's the niggas that don't give a fuck about nobody.

"Ha! Is that how you attracted me?" I asked with a little attitude.

He looked at me. "Oh course not ma. I w-was playing." He said.

I rolled my eyes looking at the TV. "Yeah right Chris." I said drinking some of my juice.

"Come on Nessa, I was just playing. Pleeeaseee don't be mad at mee!!" He whined laying his head in my lap and Caroline screamed and laughed climbing ontop of Chris.

I laughed at her. "Fight fight Chris Coco." I told her and she started slapping Chris in the face.

"Owww!!" He said and picked her up throwing her in the air and catching her.

"CHRIS WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. Caroline laughed and they both looked at me.

"What?"

"Don't do that. Your scaring me." I said finishin up my food.

"What? Come on, she likes it." He said doing it again and Caroline laughed. "Look she got teeth coming in." He said sitting her up on his stomach and I pulled her lip down a little seeing a little white line.

I screamed. "AHHH Coco your teeth are coming in!!" I cheered and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"She's like, woman calm down." Chris said and I laughed playfully smacking him upside the head.

"Shut up. Come on, lemme get up." I said.

"You done ?"

I burped. "Yup. And we need to get ready to leave so can you change her for me?" I asked walking to the kitchen and I could feel him following me.

"Y'all leaving already? But you just got up. And I'm not ready for Caroline to leaveee." He whined playing with Caroline. That was cute but I gotta get home and pay this rent.

"Chris I got things to do at home." I said putting my plate in the sink. 

"Are you busy today? What y'all gonna be doing?" He asked.

"I gotta run some arons.. I got a few things to do today." I said and he sighed.

"What about tonight? Y'all busy tonight?" I shook my head. I shouldn't be busy. I don't know why Chris is even asking me all these questions. "Good. I wanna take you and Caroline to dinner at a restaurant." He said.

My eyes widened. "Dinner? Chris I can't do that. I got Caroline and -"

"Vanessa I said y'all . Meaning I want for you to bring Caroline too." He said kissing Caroline's cheek and she was nibbling on her teething toy making noises.

"Chris ... I .." I sighed shaking my head. "I don't know. I haven't been out with a guy in so long, I don't have anything to wear."

"Hold that thought. Here, take Caroline right quick." He handed me Caroline and she started whining for him. I put her pacifier in her mouth and Chris ran uodatirs.

I sighed going to the living room and changed Caroline's diaper. "Chris I don't have time for playing." I said

"I'm not playing. Here, take this." He handed me some money. Which looked like $1000 in a rubber band.

My mouth dropped. "Chris I can't take that. Why are you giving me this?" I asked.

"Take it Vanessa. Go and buy you and Caroline some stuff. And why you out there, get some clothes for tonight." He said taking my hand and putting the money inside.