After shaking his head back and forth repeatedly, Namjoon was able to get the cloth out of his mouth.

"Pft. What do you think your doing to us?" He said with an angry voice, hoping to scare the girls.

"I don't know. Tieing you guys up." Baby Soul replied as she sharpened her dull knife.

"Let me explain." Jisoo said. Before she could start, Jin interrupted.

"I'll call my parents and sue you!"

Jisoo chuckled. "Let me finish. You see, you can't call you parents on us, number 1 because they are in Japan. And number 2 we were hired by them."

"What do you mean?" Asked Jhope who was confused about the situation.

"All your parents borrowed money from and loan shark and he lives in Japan too. All together, your parents owe 7 billion dollars. And since they can't pay back the loan shark is keeping them in Japan."

"Then why are we here?" Asked Taehyung

"Because, they're coming after you guys too. So your parents hired us to keep you safe. Plus we knew that of we asked you to come you wouldn't so we kidnapped you." Jisoo explained.

"I don't believe you. Get me out of this immediately." Jungkook said as he wiggled him his seat. Yein then pulled out her knife and walked up to him, putting the knife close to his neck. "If you don't wanna die, then stay still." She said and then walked back to her unnies. Jungkook just froze.

"Wah, our Maknae is becoming a strong girl." Mijoo said and clapped her hands. Yein smiled and winked at her.

"Anyway, there's a big house near here that's hidden in the woods. We'll stay there til we know it's safe." Baby Soul said.

"What about school? We're students." Jimin asked.

"Don't worry, Jisoo Unnie hacked in the computer system. As of right now, all of you are in America going on a trip." Kei said happily. Jimin smiled at how one of them seemed nice.

"Unnie, your not that good at being mean." Sujeong said as her and Yein went to cut the cloth around the guys legs. "Do we need to put them​ to sleep?" Jiae asked as she got out the sleeping powder.

"Um.. Maybe for that one. He seems to talk a lot." Myungeun pointed to Jin. "It's fine we won't need it." Baby Soul said. She went to Jisoo. "So how long do you expect the parents to be gone?" "About 5 months." Jisoo said checking her laptop.

"Unnie, can we get in the van now?" Yein asked as she was holding Jungkook's hand behind his back. They didn't untie their hands. "Yeah. You, Sujeong and Mijoo will ride with them. The rest will ride together." Leader Soul said.

Yein, Sujeong, and Mijoo put them all in the van. Mijoo was driving and Yein and Seujeong sat in the back to keep a watch on them. Taehyung got a idea, he scooted closer to Sujeong. "You know, you're really pretty. I was wondering if later you would like to have some fun." He told her and winked at the end.

"Are you trying to seduce me? Cause it's not working." She grabbed her knife to scare him. It worked. He scooted closer to Suga. "Nice job Unnie." Yein said.

"So are you guys like secret agents?" Jhope asked, finally understanding what was happening. Yein nodded. "What agency are guess are you guys from?" Namjoon said. "Woollim." Sujeong answered. "We're here!" Mijoo yelled to the back. The doors opened and there were the other girls.

They brought the guys in the house and sat them down. "The rules. You can't leave pass the fence outside unless one of us is with you. No trying to call for help. You can't leave the house after midnight." Soul said. "You guys will be sleeping in the three room upstairs. We will get the three that's down here."