6 (Mine?)

Blake pulled me from Dustin and started to punch him. My mom was panicking, I didn’t know what to do. There were punches being thrown from both sides, but Blake had the advantage. He was bigger and stronger than Dustin was.

“Blake, Blake stop! You’re gonna kill him!” my words got through to him cause he stopped, Dustin was on the floor groaning.

“You’re gonna regret this” Dustin stands up and leaves.

“You okay?” Blake turns to me

“I’m fine, are you crazy?!”

“He hit you Gaia”

“So what?! You’re gonna end up in jail because of it?!”

“I’m sorry, I just--- I can’t bare to see you get hurt” his words warmed my heart, but I just wasn’t ready to let him know yet.

“We should go, mom you okay?”

“I’m okay, mija

“I’m sorry Mrs. K”

“I’m not”

“Mom…”

“You might not be a little girl anymore but you’ll always be my baby, and I don’t like seeing my baby get hurt”

My mom drops us off at the airport and off we are to the dunk contest.

**Next day:

Well, we all know how the contest ended, they hand Blake the trophy and dedicates it to William. As soon as he’s off the small stage he gets swarmed by reporters.

“Yeah, give me a sec guys?” we could all hear on the mic.

I start to walk out the court but I feel someone grabbing my arm, making me turn “Blake, what are you---”

“Are you proud of me?”

“Blake, everyone’s staring” I could feel everyone’s eyes on me. Oh, wait that’s right, the camera was on us too, so the whole court was watching.

“Are you?”

“Yes”

“And William? You think he’d be proud too?”

I wanted to cry but maintained strong “I believe he would’ve been very proud of you”

He nods giving a small smile “I never stopped loving you” okay now, this had nothing to do with the conversation we were having… even though I loved hearing that.

“Blake---” he cuts me off giving me a kiss, a huge one. Everyone start whistling and clapping… I was shocked, I didn’t know what to do, I mean, normally I would just push him away but with all eyes on us I just froze.

“Don’t go anywhere” he says and runs back to the reporters

“I---” I was speechless

“Hey, your boyfriend’s a good guy, he’s gonna be big one day”

“Oh, he’s not my…” the man left before I could even finish. I just sat there like a little lost girl.

My mom texts me “Mija, he kissed you on TV?”

“You saw that?!” I did NOT think it was gonna be on TV, I just though the people here saw it… Great! Blake finishes his interviews and we head back to the hotel…

“The all-start’s tomorrow, you’re coming too right?” he asks taking off his shirt and entering the bathroom… God! I loved his body, he’s biceps and those abs! I could stare at him all day.