Part 86 (Painful Memories)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I was laying in bed with Blake thinking about the past as he slept. Today we get to find out the sex of the baby, although I wanted it to be a surprise. But then again, I might never get to see him or her so I might as well find out what it is...

"Hey." Blake wakes up.

"Morning." I smile up at him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks with that extra deep morning voice that I love... It's amazing how he knows me so well.

I smile as the memories flowing by "About the first time we had sex." I chuckle and shake my head.

"It was a bit awkward, wasn't it?"

"No it wasn't... It was kind of hot. Why would you think it was aw— Oh you thought I meant... No, I meant the first time after you left me, remember that?"

"Why would you call that the first time? And why are we even talking about this?"

"I'm not. I was just remembering. You asked."

"Okay, whatever." He gets up from the bed and walks to the bathroom.

"You left me. Why?!"

"Why are we talking about this? You said we never had to talk about it again."

"Well I want to talk about it again."

**Flashback:

"Hey, Will. You heard from Blake?"

"Um..." I exhale deeply. I don't understand, did I do something wrong?

"Why is he ignoring me?"

"I really don't know. But he asked not to talk about him if you asked... I'm sorry, G."

This last year of high school has been pretty hard. I mean I had my friends but this whole thing with Blake ignoring me? It's painful. And I know a lot people say I'm too young to be in love, or that I don't know what love is. But if that's true, why does it hurt so freaking bad? Maybe they're right. Maybe I'm just too attached cause he was my first everything...

"Thanks, I guess..."

"Do you want me to tell him anything when I see him?" William asks.

"No, he's made things pretty clear." I walk away before he sees me crying. I go home and lock myself in my room. I cry for hours, I was so confused.

After crying myself to sleep a friend sends me a text. Telling me there was a party at Gregorio's house. I tell her I don't feel like it, but she insists and tells me to go to keep my mind off Blake. I do want him out of my head... and heart, so I agree. I lie to my parents and tell them I'm just going for a walk with Marnie, my friend. When we arrive, there was a lot of people drinking alcohol. Lucky for us we didn't drink, we'd hate to get busted... For some stupid reason, Gregorio starts to hit on me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Come on, just a quickie. Girls say I'm really good." He whispers.

"Yeah, I bet." I try not to laugh in his face.

"Why you playing hard to get? It's not like your boy ain't hitting on other girls." He points behind me and I spot Blake, hitting on some college girl. It stung seeing that really. I didn't want to talk to him, but I need some closure to this if there is one...

"Blake." I try to get his attention but he ignores, walking away from me.

"Go away, Gaia. What are you doing here?"