Part 76 (Back Home)

Gaia's P.O.V.

The time came when we had to go back home. As much as I loved our stay in Greece, I missed my kids more. Thankfully we didn't run into Kellan again, but I have a feeling he's not done trying to piss Blake off. 

"Hey, did you have fun?" Blake asks.

"Yeah, thank you." I give him a soft kiss.

"You're welcome... Sorry for almost ruining it."

"It's okay. I get that you're pissed."

"Why didn't you go with him?" He asks out of nowhere...

"What?"

"You've had a crush on him since before he did the stupid Twilight movies."

"First of all I don't even like Twilight so I didn't see him in them. And secondly, I don't love him."

"Still--"

"Still nothing. I love you, babe he never had a chance."

"I'm afraid I'll lose you one day."

"Don't say that... I mean if we got back together after what you did, there's nothing that can separate us. Well, unless you cheat on me, then there'll be hell and I'll have to--"

"Stop." He throws me back on the bed, making mi squeal and laugh.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I force a smile upon myself sitting up. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing I just..." I say looking down. "...I want another baby." I look up at him.

"Babe..."

"I know." A tear falls on my cheek and he wipes it away with his thumb. "Let's just go home."

"I bet the kids are crazy to see us."

"You know I'm pround of you with that?"

"With what?"

"Taking care of them when I was... lost. Some guys would just give up."

"Well, you know I'm not a quitter."

"I know." I chuckle.

"Come on, let's go. I can't wait to see them either."

_______________________O________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

After long hours of flight we finally arrive home. The kids were excited to see us. Asher ran to us and Penelope was all smiles. We spent the afternoon playing with them... I would never change these moments for anything in the world.

"Hey bro." Taylor came by.

"Hey! I didn't know you were still in Cali." I greet him. 

"Yeah, we leave today. Just came by to say bye... So how was it?"

"It was great, she was so happy."

"She tell you about Kellan?"

"Yeah man, she told you?"

"Told me? I was there."

"There? What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"At the wedding, dude."

"He was at the wedding?!"

"Oh... She didn't tell you. What were you talking about?"

"Greece! He was there!"

"What?!"

"Yeah, I ended up hitting him... again... Why would she tell me he was at the wedding?"