Chapter 19

A/N: I had a request for sexy time and a request from a few weeks ago regarding a certain someone. Well, I've fulfilled both for this ;) Another family chapter before we head back to NYC and potentially run into Evan...! Thank you for the love and support, these characters are my babies and I don't ever want to let them go! Xo

***

I stood at the mirror, brushing out my towel-dried strands. Jamie had been up with me half the night because I was still restless. I felt guilty for his lack of sleep, so I didn't wake him before grabbing a quick shower.

The door creaked and I grinned when he stuck his head in.

"Was sad not to wake with you," he said.

"Sorry babe. You looked too peaceful."

"Well, it would've been easier to relieve myself if you'd been there."

He pushed the door open and I looked down to notice his lovely morning wood. The giggle escaped before I could stop it.

"Looks like you have an issue."

"Care to handle it?" He smirked.

I shrugged. "You're late. I'm clean now."

He stepped in behind me, his erection pressing into my back as he trailed his fingertips down my arms. The goosebumps ignited at his sensitive touch.

"What if I promise to clean up my mess after?"

I bit my lip. "Tempting."

He undid the tightly wrapped towel from under my arm and let it fall to our feet. His hands kneaded my breasts, causing me to lean further into him and moan.

"Yes, you're very tempting." He let his fingers wander southward, cupping my bump in the shape of a heart.

"We need to get pregnancy pictures done," I said.

"Mhmm," he hummed against my ear.

His arm stretched all the way down to my core. I squirmed when he ran his thumb over my already swollen bud.

"Jamie," I breathed, grinding my ass against his hardened member.

"You want this." It wasn't a question, more of a command.

"Yesss," I hissed.

He pressed one finger through my folds and into me. I gasped as he pumped it in and out, wishing he'd replace it with himself. I was going to miss these pregnancy hormones, because I was ready for him at any given moment.

I rolled my hips on his hand and erection. He groaned, watching himself pleasure me in the mirror.

"I love seeing you like this," he breathed in my ear. "Pregnant and sexy as hell."

"Jamie, please."

He bit my earlobe. "Are you okay here?"

His concern made me whimper. I loved my man and would never believe he was all for me.

"Yes, fuck me now."

I watched him lick his lips in the mirror. He nudged my legs apart and lifted my hips to angle me better. I gripped the porcelain counter as I waited for him to fill me.

"If it's too much you have to say so."

"I'm fine, babe. Promise."

His eyes met mine and I nodded. Without further adieu he slipped into my warmth. I moaned loudly, forgetting for a moment Dulcie was sleeping down the hall. He would have to be quick so we didn't get caught. And I hoped in that moment he'd locked the door. I pushed myself back onto him, taking his length. He gripped my hips to help thrust me.