Chapter 3

A/N: Thank you so much for supporting this sequel! I am glad you're enjoying everything thus far, and I hope you'll love this one, too! I likely won't update again before Christmas, so no matter what you celebrate, I wish you love and happiness this holiday season! However, I do hope to have the next update before the new year :) I really enjoyed writing this chapter! It has some NC-17, so you've been warned. Enjoy and please don't forget to leave feedback! Xo

***

The sun was shining through a crack in the curtains, blinding me as I slowly woke in our hotel room. I turned away from it and the white lights behind my lids disappeared. I finally opened my eyes, looking at the profile of the birthday boy. Last night had felt like a disaster, but I was going to table my frustrations and celebrate my favorite man. His plump lips were parted and his head tilted in my direction. I grinned, gazing down at his bare torso, unable to resist leaning over to kiss his strong bicep and buff pecks. He was delicious and I wanted to taste him, because it was the first morning I hadn't spent hugging my best friend, Loo.

I trailed my lips from his chest up the side of his neck to nip his ear. He squirmed, quickly wrapping me in a bear hug. I squealed loudly as he smothered my neck in kisses.

"Morning, birthday boy. Playing possum?"

He stopped, moving to gaze at me. His bright blue eyes were gleaming and playful. "Good morning, sexy wife. And I may have been forming my own plan of attack. I've missed this."

I bit my lip. I couldn't believe the baby was behaving, and luckily today of all days. Our lucky charm indeed. "Me too. Don't jinx it. Take advantage of me instead."

He raised his eyebrows.

I shrugged. "It's your birthday. Meet me in the shower for gift number one."

He watched with a smirk as I stood from the bed, dancing my fingers down my naked stomach toward my center. I winked, turning to run to the bathroom. I immediately switched on the shower and a moment later he was trailing after me. His hand slapped my ass, causing me to yelp. I grabbed his wrist, pulling him in and pressing him against the cold tile.

"Glad you're not sick," he said.

"No time to waste, just in case." I peered up at him, dropping to my knees at his feet. The water ran down our sides as he braced himself, sucking in a deep breath.

I took his thick length in my hand and began stroking him in an easy rhythm. He rested his head back on the wall as I pleasured him. He hardened easily beneath my touch, so I leaned in and added my mouth.

He gasped. "Oh baby, fuck."

I licked and sucked him, keeping my hand pumping his base. He smelled divine and we hadn't even showered yet. His unique taste and scent answering my siren's prayer as I moved my free hand between my legs.

I moaned against him as he subconsciously began moving his hips to match my strokes. His hand tangled in my hair to hold me in place and I almost came undone watching him fall apart.

"Mmm, enough. Stand up."

Normally I would've been happy to suck him off to completion, but I was thirsty to feel him. My morning sickness had taken a back seat for a change and I was hungry for a different wake up call.

I stood and he immediately reversed our positions, pushing me against the tile.

"Lift your leg and hold on, baby."

"God yes," I said, offering him my thigh.

He wrapped it around his hip, slowly guiding himself inside me. I melted as his length filled every empty inch. We stood there for a moment as our bodies adjusted.