George Weasley x Haylei Schaefer

Start from the beginning

- flashback -

 "George and Fred Weasley! I swear to wizard God that if you do not change my hair back this instant, I will hex you to next week!" Haylei shrieked, taking a hold of George's ear and dipping him down to her height. 

"Ow, ow, ow! Okay, that bloody hurts, you know!" George yelped. Haylei didn't loosen her grip on George's ear. 

"Change. It. Back." she growled through closed teeth. Fred, who was plainly snickering against the wall, shrugged his shoulders and took a bottle from his pocket.

"I reckon we don't have a choice." Fred said and handed the bottle to George. Haylei let go of George's ear, now smiling slightly. George opened the bottle.

"BUT," he suddenly said before pouring whatever was in that bottle on Haylei's head, "you need to go on a date with me." 

"Excuse me?" Haylei said, putting her hands on her hips very sassily. "That's your bargain?" she asked, eyeing George from head to toe.

"Yes. If you say no you'll have to live with lime green hair for the rest of your life. It's your call." he smirked. Without missing a beat Haylei answered.

"No. No way, never." she flung her arms around. "I can handle this hair. I'll just dye it back. The muggle way!" 

George smirked. "It doesn't work like that, love." Haylei's face dropped. After a second she said.

"Still a no!" she turned around and started walking away. Suddenly she turned around. 

"Okay, fine! Now, change it back!" she said shamefully. George smirked, high fiving Fred, and then pouring the bottle on Haylei's head. 

- flashback over -

Haylei laughed quietly to herself. George told her that changing her hair a bright lime green was just a plot to get Haylei go on a date with him. Because to the Weasley Twins asking a girl out wasn't just normal enough. The date itself went surprisingly well. Haylei didn't really look at him the first five minutes of the date, but she ended up enjoying herself. And the many following ones after that. 

Haylei sighed and rubbed her eyes. She felt tired. But only a few days more. 

- the next week -

Haylei settled down in the compartment. She waved goodbye to her mother, who was standing right by her window. The train started moving slowly and her mother disappeared from sight. Haylei sighed. Her last year at Hogwarts had officially started. She wondered what would happen this year. 

Suddenly somebody opened the compartment door. Haylei looked up and smiled. 

"George!" she chirped happily and stood up to hug her boyfriend. Haylei was engulfed in a warm hug.

"Hey, love. I missed you." George said. Haylei nuzzled her face into George neck. Their warm and happy moment was interrupted when somebody coughed behind George.

"Nice. But could we just go into the compartment, now?" Fred said. Haylei parted from George and turned to Fred.

"I missed you too, Fred." she rolled her eyes and gave him a quick hug.