Fred x reader

- EDITED -

----------

"Fred, George, please could you leave me be? I'm trying to study." I said, shooing the Weasley twins away. I were sitting in the Gryffindor common room studying, when suddenly Fred and George came barging in, disturbing my peaceful study session. 

"But you always help us with pranks!" George whined, pouting.

"Come on, Y/N!" George added and took my hand, as Fred took the other. I felt my face heat up at Fred's touch. I've liked Fred for so long, but lately my feelings have grow to be much bigger than 'like'.

"Gu-guys, I'm trying to study!" I tried to tell them as they dragged me away from the common room. "No you're not." Fred said and smirked at me.

I realized that it was no use to argue with them, so I just let them drag me around. They took me to the Room of Requirement and sat me down on the lone sofa in the middle of the room.

"Listen, Y/N." George said. I got really suspicious, but said: 

"Okay, I'm listening, but first... um... Fred, cou-could you let go of my hand..?" I asked him, after realizing that he still was holding it. I'm sure that I was as red as a firetruck. He quickly let go of it and turned as red as his hair.

"S-so, (Y/N)." Fred said and continued. "We we're thinking of leaving Hogwarts and start a 'jokeshop' and we want you in it." he said with gleaming eyes, returning to his normal self.

"M-me...?" I said , flabbergasted. "Bu-but why me?" I continued. Of course we have know each other for years, but to start a business together.

"Because we care about you very much and you'd be perfect. You're always helping us with pranks and coming up with great new ones. Plus, I think that Fred has a few other reasons too." George said, nudging Fred's side. Fred turned slightly red and coughed, clearly avoiding my gaze.

"Other reasons? What?" I asked, slightly weirded out by the two of them, especially Fred. He was acting very strange today. Stranger that normally.

"Well, that can wait." Fred said and turned away. "Okay, then." I said and turned George. "What's the plan?" I asked him. He looked surprised for a second, then said.

"Does that mean, that you'll join us?!" I looked at him for a few seconds.

"Yes, of course! I love you guys! I would never pass out on a chance like this." I excitedly said and hugged them both. They instantly hugged me back. Hard.

"Oh, (Y/N), we're so glad to hear that!" Fred and George said at the same time.

"G-guys, I'm happy too, but let me breathe,please." I said as they we're hugging the air out of me.

"Oh, sorry." George said and let me go. Fred leaned back and looked me deep in the eyes.

"I'm so happy." he said and leaned in. A slight moment of panic took over. Is he going to kiss me?! I slowly closed my eyes. Then I felt a pair of lips against mine. Fred was kissing me!? It took me a few seconds to relax into the kiss, but then put my hands around his neck. I felt him smile into the kiss. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer.

"Umm, sorry to break this moment, but I think we have some planning to do." George said. I departed from Fred and turned bright red, unlike Fred, who just smirked playfully. He leaned next to my ear and whispered: "I've wanted to that for so long." which made me turn even more red, if that was even humanly possible.

"Shut up..." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I love you too." Fred sad and kissed me on the cheek. I looked up at him and smiled. I've never been so happy.

-------•--------

Sorry if this sucks and if you think the end ended very stupid, but I'm going through a lot of shit at the moment (cliché as duck, I know, but bare with me). The reason why this ended so suddenly is because it hurts my soul very much to write about Fred's death and the battle of Hogwarts. D:

Please point out every mistake an dumb thing!

Toodles!